POTATO_IN_MY_ANUS [Ban Request]

Users who are viewing this thread

Name of the server you were on US 1
Name of the person causing trouble POTATO_IN_MY_ANUS, Multiple others if you think they are applicable
Nature of their offense Offensive language and spamming
Time and date of their offense 10:25 ish
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. Generally hateful toward Austistic kids, pissed me off. Hard to have a fun game while they spam hate.

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
P3L0Z.jpg
EboQV.jpg
uw0SK.jpg

Shouldn't idiots like these be busier out doing stupid things dangerous towards themselves instead of trolling and being idiots?  :neutral: There may have been trolls in MM but it's definatly alot worse now.

Londnred said:
Shouldn't idiots like these be busier out doing stupid things dangerous towards themselves instead of trolling and being idiots?  :neutral: There may have been trolls in MM but it's definatly alot worse now.
It's against the rules and whenever admins aren't on they are the worst.

While he was in a stupid debate, there is nothing here to constitute a log ban. I would highly advise muting those who displease you through the in game system.

In fact, all I see potato doing is leaving blank statements, was it one of the others you were aiming to see banned?

Deofuta said:
While he was in a stupid debate, there is nothing here to constitute a log ban. I would highly advise muting those who displease you through the in game system.

In fact, all I see potato doing is leaving blank statements, was it one of the others you were aiming to see banned?
I'll just drop it. It was a really bad day in chat, spam and hate everywhere. An admin would have been nice to have. Nobody needs to be banned but I'm watching potato. Thanks deo!

Back
Top Bottom