Post your best Shot Difficulity hits!

Users who are viewing this thread

besterich27

Veteran
Hello, im a huge fan of muskets and bows. So i decided that why not share our best shot difficulitys? Post both, pistols/muskets/rifles and bows. I extremely love ranged stuff, so lets see who is the best! My best musket hit, is about 13 shot difficulity, and bow about 6-8. So please, post here!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GOD DAMN GOOD!!!! My shot difficulities, Tatar Bow, on a horse, with 90 archery... DANG! YOUR GOOD! and my power draw was; 5... your good... and my rifle/musket shot was on foot, about 100 rifle/musket/pistol skill... damn... your the best. :razz: And the gun, was a Good Pistol... GEEZ DA WEEZ, nothing else to say about your skills LOL

I think i had a shot difficulty 13.1 once when i headshotted a enemy from my spawn with a pistol without any skills.

Shooting generally is 70% luck and 30% skill

mine was 13.something
i had a handmade firearm carabine thingy and,as always,just started firing randomly in the enemy crowd from spawn while riding randomly  :grin:

My best is 8.6 with the basic matchlock carbine
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bloodraven45/screenshot/594695543531239022?tab=public

14.4 is highest you can get if I'm not mistaking. Get it all the time when firing from the other end of the field at a large group of enemies.

i guess i had about 13.3 with a matchlock carbine shot it right from my spawn point landed as a head shot in a dragoon

it was about 80% luck 20% skill but it did the trick   

romanian9 said:
i guess i had about 13.3 with a matchlock carbine shot it right from my spawn point landed as a head shot in a dragoon

it was about 80% luck 20% skill but it did the trick 

Yeah, a lot of the time, getting high difficulty shots is mainly about luck. You just gotta hope that the bullet goes in the center of your reticle, or at least near there.

Eh, the very large majority of high difficulty shots are based purely on luck, as with distance the bullet deviates a lot from the original trajectory; it doesn't go in a straight line. You may stop hyperventilating OP.

HarkonHakoon said:
Eh, the very large majority of high difficulty shots are based purely on luck, as with distance the bullet deviates a lot from the original trajectory; it doesn't go in a straight line. You may stop hyperventilating OP.

Agree, its true, but it is fun to be happy like **** if you get a hit of like 14.3 :razz:

Back
Top Bottom