• El Rio

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Bikohyooyaa

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Kuhtu

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This was really tough. Bishops Lodge definitely gives the old west feel with the water tower, train station, and oil wells.  But I loved the guy in the casket at the entrance to Cottonwood.

My favorite town is Bishop's Lodge. My fav mexico town is san casteabro. But El Paso feels like home, i don't know why  :grin:

Cottonwood's dead body and the accompanying quest made me realize how incredible this mod will be further down development.

I like Cottonwood and El Paso. I run my horse theft operations from there. And don't forget the alcohol.  :razz:

let me tell you the stories of some towns.

Bishop's lodge was built while there as an absolute lack of custom scene props. So i had to fill the empty terrain as much as i could. So, it has a ranch in it  :grin:  By time when more props become available, i filled the town with more buildings, also applied some make-up. It ended up the most detailed town. Interesting.

El- Paso was inspired from the movie "for a fistfull of dollars". The bank looks very smillar.

San casteabro was inspired form the movie "for a few dollars more". I tried the square to look like the scene in the last duel of the movie.

And Buena fortuna was inspired from the movie "six men army"

denwood1 said:
San castrobero does look like that last secne from "for a few dollers more".

And with the graveyard mission which refers to the good bad ugly, it seems we have covered all dollar trilogy  :grin:  Graveyard scene belongs to Highlander btw, not me. Awesome quest.

Back
Top Bottom