[Poll] Bannerlord Reforged

Does M&B 2: Bannerlord needs a Reforged Version?

• Yes, the game is horrible.

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • No, i love the current state of Bannerlord.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • What is a Bannerlord?

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i can't cast a vote coz it's not what i want to say. The current state seems fine for me but i'm waiting for 2 things
Custom equipment for troops ( the troops that exist in game ) it's fine if cost more to upgrade and upkeep but limit by faction type, an aserai troop can't wear a sturgian armor for example
An option to turn a year long 365days like warband, it's an option so we can turn it on or off depend of our play style( many people arguing about should we aging or not, i think we should but 84days/year is too fast for me, i just want to slowly enjoy this game like eating a delicous cake, slowly and not rush to do anything)
These are just my opinion

Reforged to what? Taleworlds' design philosophy (the root of many problems) won't change if you give them a few more years, you need another studio to do the reforging.

I wouldn't say the game is horrible but it's far from what i would call complete, their main focus so far seem to have been graphics and shinny battles but gameplay and fun suffers neglected.

They need to round up the game, fix broken things like siege ai and smithing, add more content in areas lacking that even warband had, rebalance armors that feel like they are made of paper etc

I wouldn't say the game is horrible but it's far from what i would call complete, their main focus so far seem to have been graphics and shinny battles but gameplay and fun suffers neglected.

They need to round up the game, fix broken things like siege ai and smithing, add more content in areas lacking that even warband had, rebalance armors that feel like they are made of paper etc
+1

I am curios about how many would like to suggest TW reforging M&B 2 Bannerlord.
Can't answer with either one of the poll options.
My answer would be: if they really went the "reforged" route they'd be even more pathetic as developers than how I already envision them to be.

If TW had actually made battles and sieges fun and not a frustrating mess I probably would be playing right now. But imho battles are a mosh pit with little control and with the changes to the command keys it's even more frustrating. But you can't have control and have a fast paced action game. :iamamoron:

The weirdest thing is TW actually did the hardest part making the engine, but for some strange reason they refuse to add any deep content to it...

Is kinda weird to ask for a reforge edition when the game is not even Out.

Anyways, if TW failed delivering what people wanted despite all the feedback, I dont see any reason to see them succeed on a reforged edition.

Modders are the ones that hard carried warband, and they will do it again with bannerlord. Sad, but a fact.

Back
Top Bottom