[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

Do you want to have the option to attack/shot while crouching available in Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If they don't do this, the Sword & Musket community of thousands and the another Mod Projects and Bannerlord Community who follow this issue closely will be very disappointed.
Well the whole community needs to step up on this. Taleworlds won't care unless we voice this loud enough, I remember the huge backlash there was when they added the nonsensical crush through the way they did and they straight up took it out and apologized. We need to do it again so thisod can happen.

Quite disappointed that TW has turned a blind eye to the mod community... it is the pillar that holds the game alive! It must be a top priority always... I as many others in the active competitive community share the same view.

I have shared this with Lucon and others before already but to clarify, we're aware of this request and have discussed it at a dedicated modding meeting. At the moment, I can confirm that we're looking into this.

I have shared this with Lucon and others before already but to clarify, we're aware of this request and have discussed it at a dedicated modding meeting. At the moment, I can confirm that we're looking into this.

It's nice that you stated that you are doing looking into, but I hope we can see the results of this looking positively. Indeed, many people know that this proposal is the absolute need of the game and the mod community for this improvement.

Please don't think of this as just S&M's Light Infantry/Rifleman units need. There is demand in the other mod community, other than that Bannerlord MP definitely needs it! Absolutely must be.

Any progress? I am wondering if and how it will be transferred to the update related to this process already. @Dejan
seems it's a WIP considering the modding patch not :

We continue to work on other modding-related features/issues:

Making it a weapon flag is the most sensible option, IMO, but it begs the question of whether reload animations are also affected. The ideal solution for Native would allow crossbows to fire while crouched but not reload, though this wouldn't necessarily be true for other ranged weapon types in native or mods.

Back
Top Bottom