Polished Landscapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Atamawood

Veteran
Everyone knows Warband doesn't have the greatest look however there is a fix for this. It would be great if Taleworlds could use Gutekfiutek's Polished Landscapes mod. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122423.0.html

It really has an amazing look and brings a very gritty feel to the game. If they were willing to Pay Gutekfiutek for his work he could add LODs so people with slower computers could handle it.

If you haven't heard of or used Polished Landscapes, I highly recommend you do. It creates an awesome feel and really looks amazing.

I love his work!

that is true, it's really nice, I dont know why taleworlds didn't do it, these mod guy are  great artists and their ideas turned down by taleworlds. 
For many years I've been wondering why the graphic hasn't been updated yet and I've been using some of the graphic mods like this to enjoy more.  It's just sad and disapointed sometime when thousands of artworks and codes got rewritten for almost every 4-5 updated versions.  I had to combine Native and a bunch of other good mods together try to make the game more complete and enjoyable but when I'm done , another version came out  :roll:

IF U guys Agreed to what we said then say something or Just to reply to keep topic alive.  It's time to voice out your opion and hoping that one day our game will be better and more enjoyable.

I hope that Mount & Blade 5 in 10 years from now will have graphic like Oblivion.

Unluckily not everyone have good computers.

I myself am stuck with direct X7 rendering for the game to keep my frame rate above 5 FPS.

I would not want them to add things that may possible decrease my frame rate, I like playing the game but I will not play it under 5 FPS!

Karmine said:
Unluckily not everyone have good computers.

I myself am stuck with direct X7 rendering for the game to keep my frame rate above 5 FPS.

I would not want them to add things that may possible decrease my frame rate, I like playing the game but I will not play it under 5 FPS!
I feel your pain Bro, I feel your pain... :sad:

Targir said:
Many of us have good computers.  we need good graphic, if your pc can't handle then just lowered down the settings. done deal

With better graphics always come with increase in Lowest Settings...... so they will lose some customers if they increase the graphics.

Back
Top Bottom