Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
krowa said:
Whatever, I dont have to read anything to know that Lithuania doesnt deserve to exist :smile: Do you know why Lithuania isnt added to the game? Its because noone cares about your little backwards country. I am suprised that Lithuania is even on the maps. Lithuania is inferior compared to Poland, and if not for Poland, Lithuanian would be already disapeared when the teutonic knights attacked it! Even Einsten couldnt calculate how much exceptions the European union done for Lithuania when it tried to join. And thats only the few reasons why the developers dont add Lithuania. I could bet that they didnt even try to add it, they just renamed it to 'Polish Commonwealth'. You should be happy that you were lucky enough to see the word 'Lithuania' in the game at all. Okay, I dont have the time to speak to a Lithuanian, asta la vista.

P.S Developers, dont change the name, its just fine :smile:

Was that rage because i called you dumb or something? Anyway the only backwards thing is your brain.

Leaffordes said:
JESUS CHRIST was it really necessary to bring up the same thread as the guy before? Wasn't it enough with 268 Replies!? You.. F A-H,
you keep spamming these forums over and over again just to get noticed which you've already got .. I really hope the admins will keep an eye on you
and at least warn you cause you're driving me nuts and yet it seems you haven't even got warned, you're crossing way over the line and other dumb
folks will probably do it as well since they can't get banned anyways, proved by you. Admins please do something..

And I'm not sorry anymore  :razz: Have a good time.

No, 268 replies werent enough because the designated goal wasnt reached. I am not being warned because i am not doing anything wrong. If people write i reply and i cant see what is wrong in that.

Osviux said:
No, 268 replies werent enough because the designated goal wasnt reached. I am not being warned because i am not doing anything wrong. If people write i reply and i cant see what is wrong in that.
To be fair, there is plenty wrong with your approach, mainly choosing to insult other members. We've been lax, but further direct flaming on anyone's part will see action.

Okay Mr. Global Moderator, I will try not to insult anyone, but if they start it dont blame me. I was insulted a lot in the first thread, but when it was finally proved that it should be Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth everyone come ups with more excuses why not to use it, what can i say, you people are very creative :grin:

Osviux said:
Okay Mr. Global Moderator, I will try not to insult anyone, but if they start it dont blame me. I was insulted a lot in the first thread, but when it was finally proved that it should be Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth everyone come ups with more excuses why not to use it, what can i say, you people are very creative :grin:

Well, I don't want to part of this argument, but at least they include Lithuanian units such as the Lithuanian Musketeers etc etc.

11sparky11 said:
Osviux said:

Well, I don't want to part of this argument, but at least they include Lithuanian units such as the Lithuanian Musketeers etc etc.

But still the name should be changed.

Osviux said:
11sparky11 said:
Osviux said:

But still the name should be changed.

GAAAHHHH!! IT'S JUST A GAME YOU LITTLE OVER PATRIOTIC PRAT!

Auldman said:
Whatever the merits of the guys arguments and I am not defending or attacking them the slurs against Lithuania here ( and no I am not Lithuanian) are disgraceful, offensive, and very uncool and uncalled for. Please knock it off!! That has no place here!!
Exactly right!

So, why exactly havent they replaced it? Have they given an official answer? Its not bothering me, and they even say at the official site:
The Polish Republic also known as the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is an unruly state that consists of three groups of people; Poles, Lithunians, and Ukrainians...
So they know about it being called ALSO the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Also why do people want it to be callen the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth? What difference does it make?

Mods please ban this retarded child because he clearly doesnt realise nobody wants him and his bad country here.

Paszol won.

Edit: I understand Patriots. But to me there is no Lithuanian patriots. Who would want to be proud of that ? lol.

Ok i am from Poland(if that changes something) but i think we need to give Lithuania(ITS NOT A BAD COUNTRY!) some respect your posts Arkadius were insulting. And it should indeed be Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth !

The moderators locked the thread of the last one and you bring up ANOTHER thread?

It's been said again and again that the name DOES NOT FIT. And everytime you modify something, there's a big chance it'll introduce bugs. You're saying you want to risk a potential box of bugs just so you can satisfy your patriotic needs?

You even object to the name "The Commonwealth", which is a completely neutral name.

May your soul possibly find reasoning to your arguments.

Babaganoush said:
The moderators locked the thread of the last one and you bring up ANOTHER thread?

It's been said again and again that the name DOES NOT FIT. And everytime you modify something, there's a big chance it'll introduce bugs. You're saying you want to risk a potential box of bugs just so you can satisfy your patriotic needs?

You even object to the name "The Commonwealth", which is a completely neutral name.

May your soul possibly find reasoning to your arguments.

It was the maker of the thread who locked it, but I agree with you. Stop this nonesens Osviux

See what you have done? About 4 people have a green watch now because we got so frustrated with you. Can someone lock this again?  :evil:

krowa said:
Whatever, I dont have to read anything to know that Lithuania doesnt deserve to exist :smile: Do you know why Lithuania isnt added to the game? Its because noone cares about your little backwards country. I am suprised that Lithuania is even on the maps. Lithuania is inferior compared to Poland, .....

ArkadiuszB said:
Mods please ban this retarded child because he clearly doesnt realise nobody wants him and his bad country here.

Paszol won.

Edit: I understand Patriots. But to me there is no Lithuanian patriots. Who would want to be proud of that ? lol.

Wait what?
It blowns my mind how these posts wich not only does reek with chauvinism, but is insulting and discreminating towards Lithuanians are tolarated and not deleted in the official taleworlds forums. If you have diffrent opinions and not agree witch each other - thats fine. If you wish to insult each other over it - that's you're buissness. But when you spread discremination, hatred and insult some specific group of people that becomes a biger issiue. As this will not only this insult some other members of community, but will also could start a racial-flame war.

They aren't tolerated. They've been warned twice for that behavior now, if they start with the trolling/nationality bashing again we'll start handing out mutes.

krowa said:
I got muted for not a good reason at all because of osviux -.-
Do you seriously believe this? You spout racist crap like that and then claim it was not a good reason to get muted? I'm surprised you're not banned to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom