[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Othurin said:
How many men you can have is one skill, leadership and tactics is another.

Right, stupid me  :oops:

Still convinced I haven't neglected the tactics skill. (EDIT: I did, and you can get the first regiment from lvl 2  :razz: )

Additional note: the Prussian Bicorne seems a tad oversized and the tricornes a whole lot undersized (I thought I saw the issue adressed before, but maybe I'm mistaken so posting here anyway :smile: )

Peralta said:
Additional note: the Prussian Bicorne seems a tad oversized and the tricornes a whole lot undersized (I thought I saw the issue adressed before, but maybe I'm mistaken so posting here anyway :smile: )
The issue is adressed (by me :wink: ) before, and Quintillius said he had made the Bicornes bigger.
About the Prussian Bicorne: You can say it could be even taller:
knotelprussiandragoons_zps302d16b0.jpg

Captured Joe said:
Peralta said:
The issue is adressed (by me :wink: ) before, and Quintillius said he had made the Bicornes bigger.
About the Prussian Bicorne: You can say it could be even taller:
knotelprussiandragoons_zps302d16b0.jpg

19th century swag I guess. Yuk.

Wish you luck in add some new civvie text, I would have done it but by the time I retooled everything else I was so tired.

Captured Joe said:
1. Go to the Boulevard Scene, there's a Bank you can enter.
You can go to the Boulevard Scene by taking a walk to the streets, go to the street at your left, and walk against the invisible border. This will bring you to the Boulevard scene.
2. The number listed there is the amount of Prestige you need more than the amount you already have. Unfortunately, that number only counts the Prestige you get from Village Buildings. So, if you have 100 prestige from Village/Town Buildings, and 123 Prestige from setting free Prisoners, you need (200-123=)77 Prestige more than your current amount! (This was just an example.)
So the figure in the "what amount you need more" list only counts the Prestige from Village Buildings, but no worry! If you have enough Prestige (including Prestige from setting free Prisoners), you will advance in Class (that counter does count the total Prestige, not only the amount generated by Buildings).
Or at least in my experience.
3. I have that problem too. I think it's caused by the Native script for Siege Towers; Some trooeprs go forward to 'push' the tower forward, the rest stands back. The Siege Towers have been removed from the scenes, but I suspect the code for them is still there. I hope Quintillius takes a look at this and deals with it for the next patch (if he hasn't done already; He's good at killing those bugs apparently).
4. Weird, I never got that...

Thanks a lot Joe!
1) Bank found!
2) I had 223 of personale prestige (by setting free prisoners) and 50 from village. But the counter said “200 prestige needed”. When I captured Heidelberg, I became a baron;
3) Ok.
4) Sorry, I was wrong. The village elder says “what you lack ”, not “what you need”. So it’s correct. :wink:

im having a problem, when i start the game and want to do something the game freeze and i get this message "unabel to restore vertex buffer." what can i do to fix it?

Both the "Unable to Restore Vertex Buffer" error and the "Runtime Error" are caused by theGame or the Computer (or both) being unable to handle the HD graphics of the mod. Only way to solve this is lower texture detail (with the HD textures of this mod it looks as good on 30% as native does on 100%), set DirectX to version 7 (didn't try out myself because it's not too neccessary for me, because lowering Texture detail to 30% works for me), or lower the shadow/tree/other stuff graphical settings.

It could be your computer, by the way. Just ower the texture detail in the "Configure" menu (before starting up the mod), and try again.

trust me, im no mad man :razz: and i have no idea either, will try play again sooner, have some homework i need to start with

When i attack Dublin and the northest castle in Britain, my soldiers just stand still and do not follow any of my orders, so they are all shooted down by the enemies. Is this a bug?

Captured Joe said:
3. I have that problem too. I think it's caused by the Native script for Siege Towers; Some troopers go forward to 'push' the tower forward, the rest stands back. The Siege Towers have been removed from the scenes, but I suspect the code for them is still there. I hope Quintillius takes a look at this and deals with it for the next patch (if he hasn't done already; He's good at killing those bugs apparently).
^ And Quintillius said he was gonna deal with that.

Back
Top Bottom