Please can we have round based TDM back like in Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

shthftwyes

Recruit
The TDM right now is just pure chaos. Some deaths are pure BS like being spawned right inside a group of enemy, or get chopped from behind because someone spawned behind me.

With round based TDM at least I know where the general direction of my enemies are, and can have at least some degree of tactical play.

Round based? You mean the Battle mode?

Yes, we are all wanting this, they have confirmed a "single-life game-mode is in the works".
I feel ****ty saying this, since we realistically know nothing about it, but I just know it in my heart that this gamemode will be as overengineered as everything else in Bannerlord.

Butchering battle as a gamemode will probably be even more painful than not including it at all. I can't wait to see how it looks like.

That sounds seriously concerning :ohdear: But lets not speculate too much, I can't imagine how they could manage to mess up this game mode.
Before I got my hands on the beta, I couldn't imagine how they could mess up everything that made M&B good either.
Optimism in regards to Taleworlds has only lead to disappontment so far. It's impossible for me to be optimistic about Bannerlord at this point.
Maybe one day Taleworlds will decide the want to make a good game out of Bannerlord, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Last edited:
OP means rotating/fixed spawns. Yes, the spawns are a complete disaster -especially on the port map. Cool looking map, but terrible random spawn locations.

On a side note, I shudder at the thought of what Battle mode would be like if the same rigid class system is still in place.
Battle mode without equipment customization = nightmare fuel.

Before I got my hands on the beta, I couldn't imagine how they could mess up everything that made M&B good either.
Optimish in regards to Taleworlds has only lead to disappontment so far. It's impossible for me to be optimistic about Bannerlord at this point.
Maybe one day Taleworlds will decide the want to make a good game out of Bannerlord, but I'm not holding my breath for it.
+1

Back
Top Bottom