Players leaving match before loosing the game

Users who are viewing this thread

PtYj3hv

You all know this problem. 2 rounds lost, it looks like the enemy will win and suddenly everyone disconnects, leaving you alone with no chance to turn the table. When this happens before the next round starts, you at least get extra soldiers but this doesen't change much in my opinion. The bots are just inferior to a group of real players, who can attack from different sites with different units.

How could this problem be solved?

There should be a penalty for leaving early and a bonus for staying until the bitter end. The old carrot and stick approach if you will.

One penalty thats good in League Of Legends is not being able to join other games while the old one is still going, and after its done you get like a 10min penalty too I think...

Well, since Bannerlords places too much emphasis on the K/D and Wins, it was kinda clear that this kind of problem would occur more often. Hopefully they find a way to punish leavers. I don't mind leaving a public server but if you gonna let me wait dozens of minutes in a queue, just to let me fight the whole enemy team by myself...

I'm sure the devs will sort something out :xf-smile:

I think win badges and leaving penalties should be limited to competetive matchmaking modes only in the full game. What we have now is supposedly the "casual" version without rankings or penalties.

Some badges like certain number of kills with certain weapons etc. could also be earned in casual.

10-20 minute bans would work, like in league of legends, If you leave A match first you get a warning, then you get a 5-minute ban, then get a 10 or 20-minute ban, and this ban stays for 4-5 matches.

Back
Top Bottom