EU Native Battle Completed Plans for the future tournament

Which Format?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Stop complaining and play the tournaments ppl spend their time and effort into. People voting against FL have a skill issue and scared to get clowned when they see their ass get bid for 30k 🤡

Stop complaining and play the tournaments ppl spend their time and effort into. People voting against FL have a skill issue and scared to get clowned when they see their ass get bid for 30k 🤡
images

So i have deciede on a fantasy league for this tournament, so everyone who wants to flame me, can do it below this post.
Please keep the actual announcement post which i will post tomorrow or on sunday clean for sign ups etc.

So i have deciede on a fantasy league for this tournament, so everyone who wants to flame me, can do it below this post.
Please keep the actual announcement post which i will post tomorrow or on sunday clean for sign ups etc.
Thank you for once again hosting a tournament, regardless of what people say you're putting in the work to keep the game alive and people should be thankful someone is doing that.

Back
Top Bottom