Pirate_Battle_1 [SERVER REOPENED!!!]

Should the server be returned to its original settings?

• Yes!

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No!

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I don't care, either way is fine

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

plyuto518 said:
I was banned for doing nothing i swear... All i said was hi to the admin and then he banned me....... I swear to god that's what happened.. May i plz be unbanned.

That seems highly unlikely. We'll need the name you were banned under as well as a more detailed explanation of what happened before we can proceed.

Well i said hi to you.... Then you said, who is this. I then said i am Cake or Mars and then i was banned.

plyuto518 said:
Well i said hi to you.... Then you said, who is this. I then said i am Cake or Mars and then i was banned.

Mars, you were banned legitimately for your past behavior. You would have been caught earlier had an admin been on at an earlier time.

Not sure if the admin thing is current but,
Country or Residence or Timezone: United States
Time available (convert to EST time): 10-3, Give or take, weekdays.
Steam Name: frankcookie96
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/frankcookie96/
In-Game Game: 105e_Cts_Hunter, Pirate_Hunter
Admin experience (if any): I ran a regiment training server.
Which server are you applying to admin (Pirate Battle 1 or Pirate Naval Siege): Pirate_Battle_1
Why do you want to be an admin for the servers? Because I know the admin's can't always be on and I'd like to be able to help them out instead of having to message 'em whenever there's a problem.

frankcookie96 said:
Not sure if the admin thing is current but,
Country or Residence or Timezone: United States
Time available (convert to EST time): 10-3, Give or take, weekdays.
Steam Name: frankcookie96
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/frankcookie96/
In-Game Game: 105e_Cts_Hunter, Pirate_Hunter
Admin experience (if any): I ran a regiment training server.
Which server are you applying to admin (Pirate Battle 1 or Pirate Naval Siege): Pirate_Battle_1
Why do you want to be an admin for the servers? Because I know the admin's can't always be on and I'd like to be able to help them out instead of having to message 'em whenever there's a problem.

Thanks for the application! As I said to you, the selection process was completed a while ago. However, we will keep your application in reserve because positions do pop up from time to time. Thanks again!

Just to confirm to any other readers: the admin selection was completed

I was banned today, becose i was standing in front of the cannon). I just joking and i though to get Temp ban, but it was Perm ban((.It will not happen again pls unban me. My name in game Scrotty McBoogerballs, name of admin 105e_Col_Tenn_Blanmont.

lex29 said:
I was banned today, becose i was standing in front of the cannon). I just joking and i though to get Temp ban, but it was Perm ban((.It will not happen again pls unban me. My name in game Scrotty McBoogerballs, name of admin 105e_Col_Tenn_Blanmont.

Standing in front of the cannons is only a problem because of the self-damage currently enabled on the server. You know that. Why would you continue to do what you knew would kill another player?

As for the ban, I was not there so I cannot evaluate what ban was deserved but typically, this should be a temporary ban. I will verify with the other admin and see whether it can be fixed.

Please do not do this again, its just a waste of time mate.

Country or Residence or Timezone:uk
Time available (convert to EST time):11-5 a week days and weekends
Steam Name:scotland
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050827479
In-Game Game:2nd cold stream drg
Admin experience (if any):use to admin my own server
Which server are you applying to admin (Pirate Battle 1 or Pirate Naval Siege):razz:irate Battle 1
Why do you want to be an admin for the servers?becsue there is never much admins on and would be good to them help out

scotland said:
Country or Residence or Timezone:uk
Time available (convert to EST time):11-5 a week days and weekends
Steam Name:scotland
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050827479
In-Game Game:2nd cold stream drg
Admin experience (if any):use to admin my own server
Which server are you applying to admin (Pirate Battle 1 or Pirate Naval Siege):razz:irate Battle 1
Why do you want to be an admin for the servers?becsue there is never much admins on and would be good to them help out

Please read the previous posts, scotland.

"Just to confirm to any other readers: the admin selection was completed."

lex29 said:
thanks for answer, but i am stay banned =(

No, you likely won't. I'll post here when we are able to edit the ban list and let you back on. We just need it to not be busy so we can do that.

plyuto518 said:
I still don't know why you banned me.. Not liking me is hardly a reason to ban me sir.

As stated previously, you were banned for your discriminatory and hateful comments directed towards one of the admins. Please, at least, acknowledge your mistake.

plyuto518 said:
Thank you for unbanning me and as i've said before, if i did do that i'm very sorry.

You have not been unbanned. Upgrading the server resulted in a wipe of our old ban list: thereby requiring updating. You will be transferred onto that list.

Back
Top Bottom