Resolved Picked Empire culture for Kingdom, still get -3 culture loyalty malus in Empire held fiefs, clan is Aserai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So at first I thought I picked the culture wrong when making a Kingdom, so reloaded and did it over. For certain I picked empire. Still get the -3 wrong culture modifier to fief loyalty however. The clan is Aserai, but I thought the Empire culture determined which culture your fiefs would go by to determine their loyalty gain and loss. 1.56 beta, town is Jalmarys. Sorry if this has been posted already, I looked through a few pages and didn't see anything that looked like this same issue but also did not deeply reach each posted issue thread either.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Ok, can you guys explain someplace what picking the culture of your Kingdom does if it's your clan culture that determines the loyalty modifiers? Too many things that are not really explained so people don't know what's a bug and what's working as intended.

Back
Top Bottom