PF_Official_EU

Users who are viewing this thread

lllAnteklll said:
At the moment? Will there be a banking system in the future?

It depends of the time I do have.
Currently, I was busy with mod & admin tools upgrade.

Once the update would be released, I would consider this idea.
I can't promise anything since I don't even know myself.
That's why the Admin Banking system has been adopted untill then.

Well, There came many new things. Think about Iron Europe, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Assassin's Creed and much more.
Players getting bored. They don't know that PF has changed alot and that there will be something special at 19:00 GMT+0.
They need to get informed again and then it should be fine.

Hi Mates!

I saw some videos about this mod and i loved them!
So i downloaded and zipped it.
Works great, but iam noob with this mod.

I played a lot with M&B Warband, so not everything is new for me.

What i miss is a tutorial. :S
I do not know what to do, i found a swedish fort across the river, but i could not enter, because i am not on their side. + I do not have any coins to buy pickaxe or hatchet. :sad:

Any suggestions where to go?
Because i did not teleport to the immigrants,i just exited from a room to a river bank with ruins.

In some games i preferred to collect items to sell, build, search, mining, cut down trees, trade things. Maybe this can be helpful.

Sincerely

Millerke_hu

No money? I'm sure that if you are new, you would have 6-7k starters money. Also we have sell/buy/craft/cut/mine things.
Tutorials made by players can all be found here: www.pf-official.eu  (I suggest the General Information Board). Goodluck

BlackSniper said:
No money? I'm sure that if you are new, you would have 6-7k starters money. Also we have sell/buy/craft/cut/mine things.
Tutorials made by players can all be found here: www.pf-official.eu  (I suggest the General Information Board). Goodluck

Hi Mate!

Yes, at first maybe i had some, but second join i had 0 coins.
Omg, i died under water because someone kicked me out from the ferry.:sad:

So maybe i lost the money? :sad:

PS: Can you pls reupload the pictures?
http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=2.0
They are not working. :sad:

Hi Again!

Well as i thought iam very very new to this mod. :grin:
My money was in the bank.

One question, is there a tutorial for works like wheat use process, mining process, hunting process etc?
*upd* http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=245.0  Is this still working?

Because i would like to be one of these (baker, hunter, miner, shopkeeper, woodcutter).

Yes, it is up to date, but incomplete.
You might want to also give a look to the Persostent Wormd knowmedge base: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160535.0.html.

It's for another mod, but it's the same principle.

Ra'Jiska said:
Yes, it is up to date, but incomplete.
You might want to also give a look to the Persostent Wormd knowmedge base: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160535.0.html.

It's for another mod, but it's the same principle.

Thx! With pictures, the guide is very good! And i also found a video "How to make food." Now, i know what was wrong with the wheat. :grin:

Well it is much better now, i know how to get some money.

But the worst thing on the server is this: nobody respects the immigrants, i don't mean the outlaws (I know they can kill us.), i mean the other factions.

One time i went near a faction's fort and asked a player about joining them.
He said "Go away!", ok i started to go backwards than he shot me down.

The other thing are the indians.
I was watching a battle indians vs other faction (I didm't take any actions, just watched it.), than suddenly an indian shot me down without any reason.

One more thing,  aren't the factions standard?
Because i left as a russian empire colonist than came back as red something colonist in the same fort.

Mayby the faction changed his name and banner. But about the other things, there are no factions except Highwaymen that
may kill immigrants without any reason. Just make a screenshot and post it in player complains on www.pf-official.eu

Well i am not that player who starts to cry every time he dies and i don't want to ruin someone's playtime.

Just a thing of the server. Maybe a no admin time was there. :grin:

Ones suggestion:
If someone lost their castle, they can not get any weapons to rearm and retake it, so for this you should make some small camps with 1 or 2 weapons, like sword,rifle and they can fight again. (Camps connect to factions.)

For example:
At the moment the Ottoman empire doesn't have any castles, but the East indian have 4. So nobody join to the Ottoman, only for East indian. :S

Back
Top Bottom