PF_Official_EU

Users who are viewing this thread

800556banner1.png

368438banner2.png

The server PF_Official_EU will offer you a great and enjoyable gameplay experience with its weekly big events like crusader, naval battle, DDay and much more, you'll also like its profesional style admin team and the best roleplay - gaming experience as possible.

185732banner3.png

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, revenging, Cheating, Glitching,(Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3 - Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4 - Immigrants, Native , and faction members  require a valid reason to attack each other.
A valid reason could be robbing, insulting, self defence or if they ignore your command.

5 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 10 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

7 - No team killing among factions and Outlaws.

8 - Spawn Killing is not allowed, admins will determine what is and isn't spawn killing.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players who keeps coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

10. Native men are required to use their headwear at all times, where as native women are required to wear the native dress, to be recognizable by everyone. However, non-natives may not use the native wear.

11. Bountyhunting is forbidden.

12. The global chat must stay clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

13. Immigrants and mercenaries aren't allowed to join a faction in a fight, you need to join the faction if you want to help.

14. Advertising other mods or servers is forbidden.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on. (Richfield may not be a private faction).

16.When you halt someone make sure you put their name in the message if their name is too long you may shorten it to one word

17. Dueling faction members is not allowed.

18. When someone is removed from the faction they have to be told to leave the fort before they can be attacked and also cannot attack unless told to leave.

19. You may not use someone else's name which has been registered on the forums, Nor may you impersonate him. 

717683banner4.png

Server Owner
Ra'Jiska 
Jarlbalruuf 

Head Admin

Veteran Admin

Aleksander
AbleNewt 
Dajackal

Game Admin
Sir_Anthony
ScottishR
Red Knight
Zed
Tugmund
Blutswente
Birch
Maximus
Freestyle
Valk
Sir_Anthony
bushette
Daniel Hagman
Trial Admin

robindelang2 said:
So how come that the server is currently down?  :neutral:

Was just about to train as labourer for east point

Yes, I really don't understand why the server is crashing.
Maybe the mod who can't support than much ?

I mean, here is the CPU report:

mrtgProxy.cgi

It never went higher than 40% used.
I really don't see where it comes from..

So if we could get the help of devs, that would be awesome.

BLUDR3C0N said:
Does Austro's server by any chance crash at all, if it does than that may not be the mod itself but the server not being able to handle it.

Look at the top, there's a screen of used resources.
That's also on the second server we're currently hosting it.

Hello Admins I have a problem :cry: with Official EU server in :arrow: PF3 i was banned for no reason maybe admin mistaken names because i was banned wean a was offline. :???:Can you HELP me? :smile:
P.S Not a troll. :neutral:
Username:Miller

Can you have it so an admin is on all the time. Make a rotter or something with each admin doing a certain time. I was on yesterday and i left after 10 minutes as pretty much the whole server was team killing and trolling. Its stupid. Sort it.

When i try to log into the server it just tells me that "This server is running an older version (1.130) of mount&blade and than the one you are currently running (1.157). Please can anyone help me? this problem occured when steam updated my warband all by itself like 1-2 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom