Petition to Taleworlds to release a source code to FSE! We want updates!

Peition for the release of the Warband source code to FSE developers... "YES" is a signature!" "No"

• Yes, please release source code to Flying Squirrel Entertainment developers!

Votes: 217 81.3%
  • No, refrain from release of source code to Flying Squirrel Entertainment developers.

Votes: 50 18.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be better for the petition signing to be on this platform https://www.change.org/
you can see total signatures etc, people won't have to go through the process of making a taleworlds account, no troll posts and such.

Hmm hmm..

Even if it had 1000 yes and 3 no, I think it wouldn't change anything.
M&B: Warband source code has a commercial value, giving it out like that is quite unlikely.

Doing all this because a dev said once he'd do mass updates if he got the code is quite over reacting.
Anyway, as developer, I know what the code is worth when you spent time doing it, so if I had to choose, I wouldn't give it out, even if the dude would update it.

Ra'Jiska said:
Hmm hmm..

M&B: Warband source code has a commercial value, giving it out like that is quite unlikely.

Doing all this because a dev said once he'd do mass updates if he got the code is quite over reacting.
Anyway, as developer, I know what the code is worth when you spent time doing it, so if I had to choose, I wouldn't give it out, even if the dude would update it.

nuff said, get lost plebs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ra'Jiska said:
Hmm hmm..

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom