Personal Leave ended early

Users who are viewing this thread

Ferrous Will

Recruit
So, i was under the impression that i got 2 weeks with my personal leave.
But i was declared a deserter with 8 days left.
Notably the "personal leave quest" actually didnt fail. but the main enlistment quest failed regardless.

Any idea how to fix this? i wouldn't mind fixing this manually but i got no modding experience.

Don't take personally leave? That is one option.
Or desert and become a bandit! Option two!

Magic third option: Don't enlist!

Serious note: No idea personally how to fix that, but I never took personal leave for more than two/three days and never had the issue myself. Granted, that's two/three days compared to 8. :/

at this point i've settled on cheat-teleport to that lying excuse of a daimyo (2 weeks my shiny metal a*s...)
but i think it'd be nice if we can somehow figure this out and fix it.

I was able to reproduce this bug multiple times, and the leave has so far ended seemingly randomly with respect to "days remaining"

If i were to hazard a guess, and it's a really crude guess as i have very minimal scripting experience, out there somewhere a variable isn't being initialized when it should be.
too bad i can't read python.

Edit: turns out i was tripping, so far the leave has always ended with 8 days left.

Rovernic said:
No idea personally how to fix that, but I never took personal leave for more than two/three days and never had the issue myself. Granted, that's two/three days compared to 8. :/

I said 8 days left, not 8 days of leave.

Back
Top Bottom