Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnRocket said:
Why dont you include this patch with full PW module?
Because out of the people that tested it when first made, only a few reported any slight improvement, and it would increase the size of each version download needlessly - almost all files in the lod patch never change between PW versions.

I have this bug or something that every PW server i join it says im banned from that server or while im downloading the map i get kicked and i just downloaded this mod like 1 hour ago someone help?

yusefjalali said:
I have this bug or something that every PW server i join it says im banned from that server or while im downloading the map i get kicked and i just downloaded this mod like 1 hour ago someone help?
Are you sharing your serial key with anyone else?
Some servers will automatically kick you if you're using a name that has been used before, make sure your name isn't too unoriginal.

Plz Unban me. I was banned for a wrongful reason. I was supposedly rdming. when I followed all the war Rules. My name is Shogun. Or Skywarp

Slytacular said:
Out of curiosity, how come Vornne does not use very many OSP resources in the persistent world mod? Be cool to see some new building scene_props.
See the first post of the suggestions thread.
djuggernaut96 said:
Plz Unban me. I was banned for a wrongful reason. I was supposedly rdming. when I followed all the war Rules. My name is Shogun. Or Skywarp
This is not the appropriate place: you need to contact admins or owners of the server you were playing on, possibly by posting in their thread for that purpose.

I know what Im going to say might be a stupidity but however....I play PW for quite some times and I see the same aromours and weapons all the same since ages,I would absolutely love to see new armours and weapons in the mod..I mean thinking about it,it shouldnt be too hard to implement them..I saw a lot of great armours and weapons on other mods,absolutely a lot better than what it is at the moment,isnt there a posibillity that new weapons,armours be added??

From what i have seen Vornne say in the past, quite simply... No

he's more focused on features than adding in unneeded items to make the mod "pretty."

Back
Top Bottom