Resolved Persistent crash before election after donating all troops to unclaimed castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

pleyland

Recruit
Summary:

The game kept crashing after I donated all my troops to a castle I just captured. The game crashed at the moment before the election would usually start. I wanted to donate all my troops to gain experience to then vote on myself to claim the castle and get my troops back. This obviously makes no sense logically, but I thought I would be able to exploit it. I believe this logical error, the conflict between gaining influence for donating troops but then gaining troops back using that influence, is what caused the crash.
I reproduced it multiple times with 1 castle, but not again. I had an army following me

How to Reproduce: donate all troops to garrison directly after defeating the enemy in a siege
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 23 Jun 2022
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
RAM:16 gig
Motherboard: ASRock B550 PG Velocita
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung Evo 250 gig

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom