Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

BTW, simple question.. The Cryout-Skill which heals my troops, does it apply on every friendly unit or only mine? In addition, in what radius? Only the one's standing close-by, or everyone, ignoring their actual position (even on the other side of the map)?

Greetz!

Two simple questions here.
Where does the Duelist quest start? I want the weapon for a companion.

Where do you buy mercanary companies? I looked at the spreadsheet where it shows what requirements and what fiefs you can buy these mercanaries. But i dont see the actual point to buy them.

What's some ways to get lots of exp for your own character? You get tons of exp being a soldier in a lords army but that isn't an option when you're a lord.

Kenjataimu said:
What's some ways to get lots of exp for your own character? You get tons of exp being a soldier in a lords army but that isn't an option when you're a lord.

If you are an archer, sieges are a good place to get a lot of experience, especialy defensive ones in your own fiefs with blacksmith (refill your quiver every minute).

Where is the rapier within Aruolo lands? I searched all over and couldn't find it. And does anyone know the list of people I have to talk to for Adventurers Guild quests? I cannot find my person within the city and it isn't the guildmaster, the tavern owner, or any of the merchants.

teeq said:
BTW, simple question.. The Cryout-Skill which heals my troops, does it apply on every friendly unit or only mine? In addition, in what radius? Only the one's standing close-by, or everyone, ignoring their actual position (even on the other side of the map)?

Greetz!

I can't see health bars over the heads of my troops and allies, but I believe it heals everyone, including allies.

You'll notice that when you use Battlecry (U key) your troops do a cheering animation and stop in place. This seems to be a marker that the troop was affected by the ability, so I think it affects all allied troops.

... Then again, take this with a pinch of salt. As long as I can remember, I've been the Marshal - I don't fight along "allied" lords to begin with, I only have subordinates. All troops on the field get placed under my command, so that could be why I'm able to heal them.

TL;DR
- Battlecry heals your whole party + all allied troops you directly control.
- I'm not sure if you can heal allied troops you can't control. Would need testing.

As for the range limit/if it has one, I don't know. The range is at least 50m - I can very easily snipe enemy archers from outside the walls while healing infantry units that are on the walls, so I don't have to get close at all.

As far as I can tell, it's probably infinite range. The only way to tell is if troops that are say 80m+ away keep moving even if I hit the U key - whenever you heal your party, they seem to stand still and cheer along with you.

davidm27 said:
Where is the rapier within Aruolo lands? I searched all over and couldn't find it. And does anyone know the list of people I have to talk to for Adventurers Guild quests? I cannot find my person within the city and it isn't the guildmaster, the tavern owner, or any of the merchants.
u have to go to qelata somthing talk to the arena master then there will be an option about the dueler u have to fight his apprentices first then the dueler if u beat them you'll see the standing right next to the arena master talk to him and then poof u get rapier
about list of people goodluck finding it out

Darknightaky said:
davidm27 said:
u have to go to qelata somthing talk to the arena master then there will be an option about the dueler u have to fight his apprentices first then the dueler if u beat them you'll see the standing right next to the arena master talk to him and then poof u get rapier

Thanks

davidm27 said:
Darknightaky said:
davidm27 said:

Thanks
ur welcome

Hey guys, I've been playing Perisno for quite some time now, and I'm about ~450 days into the game. I had been playing as a vassal of the Hakkon Empire until just recently, when I renounced my oath to my liege, and set off to create my own kingdom. Anyways, my point is that prior to starting my own kingdom my party size was maxed out at 225, from a combination of leadership etc.  But now after successfully taking a very undermanned Sut castle, and starting my own kingdom, my party size has randomly grown to 350! That an extra 125 from out of nowhere! Even when I go to my party size report and it shows my renown and leadership it still only adds up to 225. Does anybody know if just by becoming a monarch in my own right gave me this party size boost? Any info or help would be great thanks!

Thorvald said:
... But now after successfully taking a very undermanned Sut castle, and starting my own kingdom, my party size has randomly grown to 350! That an extra 125 from out of nowhere! Even when I go to my party size report and it shows my renown and leadership it still only adds up to 225. Does anybody know if just by becoming a monarch in my own right gave me this party size boost? Any info or help would be great thanks!

You get an increase of +100 to your party size when you become the ruler of your own kingdom.

Another way to massively increase your party size is to keep all of the towns your faction captures, and build a university as your first upgrade every time.

Each University will give you +20 renown every few days, so if you have multiple towns with universities, your renown can go up insanely quickly.

It's possible to end up with an intimidatingly large party.
U7soiUg.jpg

on0YXlz.jpg

what are these lights?
copy these link :?:
file:///C:/Users/HP%20ELITEBOOK%202540p/Documents/Mount&Blade%20Warband/Screenshots/Perisno_0.8/mb2.jpg
i dont know how to insert images here

Step 1: Go to an imagehosting site, like Imgur. We'll use Imgur as an example. http://imgur.com/
Step 2: Sign up for an account.
Step 3: Once you've made your account, click New Post -> Upload Images.
Step 4: Click the "Browse" button.
Step 5: Find the picture you wanted to upload, left click it, then left click "Open".

OPTIONAL: Click "Post Privacy" at the bottom right, and save your Privacy Settings as "Private".

Step 6: Mouse over the drop down menu marked with your username (for me, it says "Talinoth"), and left click "Images".
Step 7: You should see that you have one image uploaded. Left click on it.
Step 8: You will see to the right of your image a bunch of hyperlinks that you can use to upload your images to websites. The Taleworlds Forum uses BBCode, so highlight and copy the link. It should look like this: img]http://i.imgur.com/MxUpSOC.jpg[/img
Except it'll have brackets on the end.

Step 9: Copy and paste your picture's link into your forum post.
Step 10: Let the world tremble before your glory.
MxUpSOC.jpg

Darknightaky said:
what are these lights?
copy these link :?:
file:///C:/Users/HP%20ELITEBOOK%202540p/Documents/Mount&Blade%20Warband/Screenshots/Perisno_0.8/mb2.jpg
i dont know how to insert images here

Just use Facebook! Its easier to use, most people already have accounts. Just open the images you uploaded from Facebook to new tabs and copy the site address.
This is from my account: https://scontent.fmnl3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16463592_1153922364724848_2867143578130713702_o.jpg?oh=be538d1c55f8505429be341935aedd6e&oe=590394A6
Just add the image tags [.img.] [./img.] (remove the periods since I just added them so that they'll appear in my post)
Also put them in spoiler tags.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom