Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

what can be found in that ruin?look around ,found nothin:smile:
Nothing, only scene without any other content for now.
these little groups-not all of them- are casing me and it become ridicilous,my group capacity never a problem for them:smile:i have elit group about 200 but they insist on me ,especially sandwalkers.İ think this is a bug ,how can i fix it ? some others are escaping normally i.e.desouk slavers.
You helped bandits against someone, this happens with outlaws and volheere bandit faction and scouts from main factions if you made war with by attacking caravan or patrol. There is only one solution - help them until relations become positive (but can't attack their parties after that, even some of minor spawns)

T.L.S. said:
what can be found in that ruin?look around ,found nothin:smile:
Nothing, only scene without any other content for now.
these little groups-not all of them- are casing me and it become ridicilous,my group capacity never a problem for them:smile:i have elit group about 200 but they insist on me ,especially sandwalkers.İ think this is a bug ,how can i fix it ? some others are escaping normally i.e.desouk slavers.
You helped bandits against someone, this happens with outlaws and volheere bandit faction and scouts from main factions if you made war with by attacking caravan or patrol. There is only one solution - help them until relations become positive (but can't attack their parties after that, even some of minor spawns)

i cant understand.İf i help these bandits we must have positive reletation,in this case why are they try to catch me? in second case ;if i fight against them they already have to fear from me in all party quantities ,am i wrong with that?

So sory for bad eng.=)

i cant understand.İf i help these bandits we must have positive reletation,in this case why are they try to catch me? in second case ;if i fight against them they already have to fear from me in all party quantities ,am i wrong with that?

So sory for bad eng.=)
It's some sort of a bug, i told you solution - you can live with that or try to increase relations)

T.L.S. said:

To be honest, I'm thinking about suggesting to pull the "help bandits" feature either completely,
or limiting it to Eagle and Demon. It wasn't supposed to exist ever by native and might involve
too much coding effort to fix for too little gain.

Silberfalke said:
To be honest, I'm thinking about suggesting to pull the "help bandits" feature either completely,
or limiting it to Eagle and Demon. It wasn't supposed to exist ever by native and might involve
too much coding effort to fix for too little gain.
I would not miss that feature - it can be a pain to be unable to fight sandcrawlers or Saccar raiders when you'd really like to add a few of their prisoners to your party.  It seems to be working well enough for Eagles and Demons, for me, but I wouldn't miss it there either.

kenjutsuka said:
i have 37 red immortals as a prisoner but everytime i talk to them they refuse to join me... what can i do about it?
I have the same problem. Have had them for a week, I think, still they Spit at me. I'm thinking of Executing the next one that does that !! Maybe motivate them to join. :twisted:

kenjutsuka said:
i have 37 red immortals as a prisoner but everytime i talk to them they refuse to join me... what can i do about it?

Red Immortals hate the player faction.  It's like off-the-chart hate.  They should never join you, ever.  So send them to the galleys!  :twisted:

MelanieWard said:
kenjutsuka said:

Red Immortals hate the player faction.  It's like off-the-chart hate.  They should never join you, ever.  So send them to the galleys!  :twisted:
  Thanks Melanie.
          Off they go then and I shall Profit well from it !!  :mrgreen:

MelanieWard said:
b...but im in realm of the falcon and i dont want to sell them....
well then, they will see my face untill they die  :twisted: :twisted:

kenjutsuka said:
MelanieWard said:

You could always use Morgh's Editor to change their relation to the Player Faction if you simply must have them.  It's your game, after all  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
kenjutsuka said:
MelanieWard said:

You could always use Morgh's Editor to change their relation to the Player Faction if you simply must have them.  It's your game, after all  :smile:
AAKK, I'm ready to sell them, how so do they could like me??, With Morghs ??  Not too familiar with it. I put random Items in a chest, to test it, but,(Embarrassingly) , I don't know where the chest is !! on the list it is " #3.( Haven't found it yet), So any info on "tweaking" would be appreciated.
  BTW, is there another thread this should be addressed to ?

kenjutsuka said:
MelanieWard said:
Morgh's Editor can be found at: http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/morghs-mount-blade-wbwfas-editor-en/

I can't teach you to use it, but it's easy enough that I was able to do it by myself  :smile:
set a value between 1.0 and -1.0
*look at value* -100.0000000 well at least they didnt killed me in my sleep XD
also, do i need to start a new game?

You'd probably need a new game to see most changes -- lots of things are set permanently when a new game is started.  Keep in mind, though, that v.74 will be out very soon, so you might want to finish out your old game a bit longer  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
You'd probably need a new game to see most changes -- lots of things are set permanently when a new game is started.  Keep in mind, though, that v.74 will be out very soon, so you might want to finish out your old game a bit longer  :smile:
but i already got 59 red immortal in my army :cry:

Back
Top Bottom