Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

This has me puzzled.  I captured a castle (as marshall) very routinely, but as soon as I did I got hit with a massive drop in relations (-80) with most factions... including my own faction! 
I6ebkr0.jpg
No idea why. I thought it might be because a couple of the prisoners who were released were Zann generals, but the Zann faction is completely defeated so that doesn't seem to make sense.  Is this just a toxic castle for some reason?

T.L.S. said:
because a couple of the prisoners who were released were Zann generals
There were strange relation jumps associated with Zann, it seems they are still here...
OK, that's good to know. After a while the Zann generals should join other factions, so will try that one again later.  Although I seem to recall that imprisoned lords can't migrate to other factions.  In any case, that's almost certainly the issue.  Thanks!

Is there a way to change some units devision from archers to infantry beacause they have rocks and they are considerdi as archers some of them are perisno nun tree and slaves.

Gilboard said:
Is there a way to change some units devision from archers to infantry beacause they have rocks and they are considerdi as archers some of them are perisno nun tree and slaves.
Yes there is. Click on party and then on the group they are listed as. A menu will open in which
you can select a different group for them to be assigned to, as well as the option to create an
entirely new group for them.

Gilboard said:
Is there a way to change some units devision from archers to infantry beacause they have rocks and they are considered as archers some of them are perisno nun tree and slaves.

I'll try to get that fixed for 0.74 -- I just have to change the code for them from tf_guarantee_archer to tf_guarantee_inf.

So I just downloaded Perisno on my Mac OS X.  When I started it up, it just sat as an icon.  Next, it just crashed.  Didn't get a file or anything.  Is there something wrong with my part, or is it just a bug?

Bryceevans102 said:
So I just downloaded Perisno on my Mac OS X.  When I started it up, it just sat as an icon.  Next, it just crashed.  Didn't get a file or anything.  Is there something wrong with my part, or is it just a bug?

This needs a 2 step procedure:

Start Warband, but DON't start Perisno yet
  configure:  video options:  check "Load Textures on Demand"
    failing to do that caused the crash.

The second issue however is all the fonts don't display on mac, so you don't see any progress, menus, or choices, and stumble around blindly.
  The fix for that is a little more subtle:

go into the folder Modules  under Mount & Blade Warband
  Now find the Perisno_0.73 folder
    go to Data
        delete  FONT_DATA.XML  and  "New Folder" with FONT.DDS and FONT_DATA.XML

this blows away the Perisno font and forces you to use default font for Warband, so you can at least see the menus.

That SHOULD get you going, although I don't have a Mac and don't really feel like buying another PC (I have 5 already).  Some think that gets them going.

- GS

Hey, first of all I have to say, this mod is wonderful, really love it.

Now, is the mod still being updated?

I ask this because I noticed alot of missing texts and fetaures, so I hope the mod is still being updated.

Keep it up!

daniisme said:
Hey, first of all I have to say, this mod is wonderful, really love it.

Now, is the mod still being updated?

I ask this because I noticed alot of missing texts and fetaures, so I hope the mod is still being updated.

Keep it up!
You may have a bad download. Are you running Perisno 0.73?

Ghgl said:
Is this mod compatible with warbands 1.165 only? not 1.166?
Perisno 0.73 and earlier were made with Warband module files 1.158, meaning they were compatible with that version, but will work with all the newer versions aswell. Perisno 0.74 (hotfix) will be updated using Warband 1.165 module files so hopefully there are less small glitches.

Hope this answers your question :smile:

have two questions:
1)http://i.hizliresim.com/1YZJbD.jpg
what can be found in that ruin?look around ,found nothin:smile:

2)http://i.hizliresim.com/LpRbM1.jpg
these little groups-not all of them- are casing me and it become ridicilous,my group capacity never a problem for them:smile:i have elit group about 200 but they insist on me ,especially sandwalkers.İ think this is a bug ,how can i fix it ? some others are escaping normally i.e.desouk slavers.

thx for your help

Back
Top Bottom