Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Where are the Zann? I though they arrived on the 100th day, but I'm way past that and they're still not here. What, was their flight rescheduled or something?

Mr. Gloom said:
Where are the Zann? I though they arrived on the 100th day, but I'm way past that and they're still not here. What, was their flight rescheduled or something?

Day 135 you will get a notice of them invading soon.

First of all, congratulations for this excellent mod. One of the best I ever played (and I played o lot)!
A few questions I have. What's about the Elkaru castle? I entered, battle with a lot of bandits and then nothing. Just script errors. The Perisnoan ruins is just some hills, nothing on it. Maybe not fully implemented yet?
And the quests. I discovered some of them( the Red immortals, the Kingslayer, illican quests), but not all. I read about a missing portet quest. Where is it? And that old gods/new gods quest... I travelled in all the cities on map (taverns and city halls).

And still for a long time, the Missing Portrait has yet to be found, and Queen Arlina has not ever went to the ''Prince'' with her council army yet. *Though the ''Prince'' said she was going to, oh well*

Ok, so I got a quest from the Kaiser to eliminate a group of dissident priests loyal to Exladimius, but I have no idea where they are, I'm not even sure they've spawned. Is anyone else having problem with this quest or is it just me?

Unfortunately, no. As well as just fixing bugs, the patch is going to add a lot of content. It won't be released for another few weeks though, so you have plenty of time to play your current saves.

Nope, as long as new content is added, bugs will still be alive (and therefore a loop happens)

And plus, with random new content, it won't be save compatible (though I wished there were more Random Events, I only get random soldiers constantly)

So, I just started the quest "Missing Portrait" and after talking with the Lord who stole it, they said something about Assassins of Ral'Dauin. I have no idea where to continue from here and it's starting to bug me, do you guys have any hints or locations on where I should visit?

Okay so I have a few questions, one of which I will be in spoilers. Isn't really a spoiler but eh.

1.) Is it possible to obtain Elvarie Guardians or are those strictly the Queen's? They look super badass, and I really want em.

2.)
When talking to the dude in Armana (Or however you spell it) about the Kingslayer, it tells you to talk to the hermit in I believe Grunwalder and then some other priest guy god knows where. My question is, is this quest for the weapon implemented or has it yet to be so? I looked around Grunwalder Castle and I found nothing or anyone other than guards.

Hardyman said:
Okay so I have a few questions, one of which I will be in spoilers. Isn't really a spoiler but eh.

1.) Is it possible to obtain Elvarie Guardians or are those strictly the Queen's? They look super badass, and I really want em.

2.)
When talking to the dude in Armana (Or however you spell it) about the Kingslayer, it tells you to talk to the hermit in I believe Grunwalder and then some other priest guy god knows where. My question is, is this quest for the weapon implemented or has it yet to be so? I looked around Grunwalder Castle and I found nothing or anyone other than guards.

There should be some guy inside the castle hall that tells you to go to the four pillars (Four pillars was renamed to something else).

Hardyman said:

2.)
You can only obtain the Guardians through prisoner pool.

Kingslayer quest is implemented. Every quest that has a start will have an end, meaning they are implemented. I have tested the quests extensively and there should not be many bugs, but they are intended for you to search a lot before progressing to add to the fun. If you really need a hint,
The guy is in Grunwalder Castle

Hahaha it figures that I would be so dumb, and miss something right infront of me.

I Appreciate the quick responses, Something.

I've been playing the mod for quite some time, and I've yet to meet disappointment.

Off to find some prisoner Guardians :smile:

Hardyman said:
Hahaha it figures that I would be so dumb, and miss something right infront of me.

I Appreciate the quick responses, Something.

I've been playing the mod for quite some time, and I've yet to meet disappointment.

Off to find some prisoner Guardians :smile:

'Tis be rare to find the Queen having her most-precious beings being taken a-slave.

Okay.... I found:

Perisnoan empire ruins?

Is this a WIP? Because all I saw was

Hills. Grassy Hills. No ruined buildings, no caves, nothing else. That and some bodies of water.

Please clue me in, i'm curious and intrigued by such a landmark

Hi, im sorry if i havent see this A or wot i just see there are 2 long quest, where i can start it ? or what i have to do ?

Back
Top Bottom