Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Windyplains said:
Something unusual said:
"View All Items" will most definitely be removed in 0.6 (if we actually get around to it). It was never supposed to be in the mod and ruins a lot of the fun and exploring.
That's a fairly handy presentation for players to know what is out there though.  Have you considered refining its search to exclude items that do not have the itp_merchandise property?  I'm assuming that all of your rare items are either not able to be bought in a store which would keep them hidden on that report and still let folks see the other 80+% of the items that are usable.
That's not a bad idea, but the thing is we want the player to find out themselves what's in store for them.
Michadr has the final say to it though.

Something unusual said:
Windyplains said:
Something unusual said:
"View All Items" will most definitely be removed in 0.6 (if we actually get around to it). It was never supposed to be in the mod and ruins a lot of the fun and exploring.
That's a fairly handy presentation for players to know what is out there though.  Have you considered refining its search to exclude items that do not have the itp_merchandise property?  I'm assuming that all of your rare items are either not able to be bought in a store which would keep them hidden on that report and still let folks see the other 80+% of the items that are usable.
That's not a bad idea, but the thing is we want the player to find out themselves what's in store for them.
Michadr has the final say to it though.
That would actually be a interesting ideas that i haven't thought of. But like SU said, Its a seek and find thing, and that makes the mod much more fun :smile:
Maybe in some future version we would include a modified view items like that.

Delegated question from Jan83...
Jan83 said:
Nach einem enttäuschenden Tag des Suchens, frage ich einfach mal. Ich hatte gehofft irgendwo den Eintrag zu finden der bestimmt, dass ich 5 von einer Sorte bei den Freelancern kaufen kann und wollte den auf 50 ändern. Aber naja es war ein enttäuschender Tag des Suchens, sprich hab den Eintrag nicht finden können. Vielleicht könnte mir jemand einen Tip geben, falls jemand anderes erfolgreicher war als ich.
Which file in which folder has to be modified to change the max. number of recruitable freelancer recruits of a certain kind from 5max to 50max?

thanks...

habeo123 said:
You can't really do that. It's in menus if I'm correct but text modding is just not very healthy, besides from troops and item changing.
Theyre recruited from dialogs but i had not expected them to be so heavily relied on. Perhaps I'll change the option to: 1, 5, 10, 20, or 50 at a time.

Something unusual said:
habeo123 said:
You can't really do that. It's in menus if I'm correct but text modding is just not very healthy, besides from troops and item changing.
Theyre recruited from dialogs but i had not expected them to be so heavily relied on. Perhaps I'll change the option to: 1, 5, 10, 20, or 50 at a time.
That would be a good thing! :smile: I think the reliance will fade a bit anyway with faction
troops becoming more attractive, which definitely will be the case in 0.6 as we all
could see... :wink:
Ah, by the way...still playing 0.51 for having had no time for a new playthrough and
wondering if those freelancer marshals now all sit on a horse...?

Something unusual said:
KonykSoldatyk said:
Something unusual said:
- [Added] WIP rumor system
What does it mean?
Just talk to a traveler in a tavern in 0.7 and you'll know ...
It's WIP because it is not fully implemented yet and I don't know what direction it is taking yet.

Traveller: Psst, wanna hear a rumor? I've heard about <Blah Blah Blah>, I'll tell you more if you pay me a bit of cold hard cash... running here ya know?

That's what I think the rumor system is :razz:

SilverBrone said:
Something unusual said:
KonykSoldatyk said:
Something unusual said:
- [Added] WIP rumor system
What does it mean?
Just talk to a traveler in a tavern in 0.7 and you'll know ...
It's WIP because it is not fully implemented yet and I don't know what direction it is taking yet.

Traveller: Psst, wanna hear a rumor? I've heard about <Blah Blah Blah>, I'll tell you more if you pay me a bit of cold hard cash... running here ya know?

That's what I think the rumor system is :razz:
sound good, mix with a few false rumors and we might want to split open that guy's head  :lol:

Can the special lords desert their starting nation? It's been a while since I played this (I'm waiting until 0.6 comes out), but I don't think I ever saw any one of them doing it.

Mr. Gloom said:
Can the special lords desert their starting nation? It's been a while since I played this (I'm waiting until 0.6 comes out), but I don't think I ever saw any one of them doing it.

if you mean the Princesses/Queens etc i have seen them get exiled in 0.52...

This is a bit embarrassing, but I've reloaded my old saved game just to brush up a little bit before 0.6 comes out, and well, I need to ask: where is the Freelancers Guildhall? I know it's somewhere in Tolrania, but I could never find it, the only Freelancers I got were the ones I rescued. :sad:

Mr. Gloom said:
This is a bit embarrassing, but I've reloaded my old saved game just to brush up a little bit before 0.6 comes out, and well, I need to ask: where is the Freelancers Guildhall? I know it's somewhere in Tolrania, but I could never find it, the only Freelancers I got were the ones I rescued. :sad:

I have a hint for you. It's near the coast but you will have to find it your self(and the coast is really long  :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom