Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

left of the most eastern tolranian city aka the city where ya start when you chose tolrania, there are 2 bridges connecting  sth like an island :smile: it is there near the tolranian village that is closest to the sea:razz: but you have to be very close to it to see it :razz:

mastervillois said:
how young is this mod?
It's been in development for just over a year. About 16 months... Though, I developed it pretty much by myself from scratch till version 0.3 or 0.4. I basically had no skills whatsoever when i started so It took me around 4 to 5 months to really get going.
Then the real modders came into action :wink:

By the way, how do you get Redwood Elites without actually having to find them through prisoners? Or are they just exclusive to some lords?

SilverBrone said:
By the way, how do you get Redwood Elites without actually having to find them through prisoners? Or are they just exclusive to some lords?
They are household troops, so there is no other way of getting them.

hey guys, first post on the entire forum (i've been a lurker for some time though). Love the mod, but i'm stuck with one of the unique quests (ALERT: contains spoilers)
I've been doing the kingslayer quest and have got to the bit where you need to find the priest near forde. i've been searching for ages now, on the map and in the town and nearby villages. i can't find him anywhere. if you could give me a hint, that'd be great (don't straight up tell me cause that would be cheating, just a small hint)  :grin:
another quick question, will the bluewoods be getting some kind of troop tree, and will they be more significant in future updates?
thanks and congrats on the 0.6 release  :grin:

hugrt said:
hey guys, first post on the entire forum (i've been a lurker for some time though). Love the mod, but i'm stuck with one of the unique quests (ALERT: contains spoilers)
I've been doing the kingslayer quest and have got to the bit where you need to find the priest near forde. i've been searching for ages now, on the map and in the town and nearby villages. i can't find him anywhere. if you could give me a hint, that'd be great (don't straight up tell me cause that would be cheating, just a small hint)  :grin:
another quick question, will the bluewoods be getting some kind of troop tree, and will they be more significant in future updates?

There is a castle nearby right? Enter the lord's castle.

I was under the impression that the "import-export companions" feature was included in this mod. Was I wrong?

hugrt said:
We had no planned anything with the Bluewood troop tree. What would you like to see?

mastervillois said:
I was under the impression that the "import-export companions" feature was included in this mod. Was I wrong?
If this option was available in Native then it should work here too, because we have no changed anything along that line.

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I'm kinda stuck on the "Red Immortals" quest.

I just talked to the "Mythseeker" and am at Dhibbain village. I've gone to the village center, waited for a few days on the village, and even done some quests for the elder; but it appears that nothing is happening. I've searched around the area for any sign of something, too, but have come up empty handed. Any ideas?

Also, Nodar's quest seems to be broken, as after completing the stage, he doesn't seem to recognize that it's been completed and still asks you to perform the raid.

Thanks. Is there a start choice(character creation) guide? I searched and could not find any. Does anyone now how exactly each choice affect the stats? I messed around with creating new characters but and I have read and seen for myself that they are different in Perisno. I am always wondering if I made the best starting choices for my playstyle. I think it would be a good addition to the guide. If you don't know what I mean by character creation guide I mean like this http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Character_creation but I personally don't care how the choices effect weapon proficeincy or starting equipment just the skills and attributes.

Zango said:
Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I'm kinda stuck on the "Red Immortals" quest.

I just talked to the "Mythseeker" and am at Dhibbain village. I've gone to the village center, waited for a few days on the village, and even done some quests for the elder; but it appears that nothing is happening. I've searched around the area for any sign of something, too, but have come up empty handed. Any ideas?

I just finished this quest and of course I'm already foggy on the details but...

When I got to the village, a small band of Red Immortals appeared. After defeating them, I think there was a short dialogue, and immediately a large band initiated combat. After winning I returned to the quest giver for the reward.

Hope this is correct.

Michadr said:
We had no planned anything with the Bluewood troop tree. What would you like to see?
I just find that the bluewoods seem to have all the components to at least have a ranged troop tree, and i generally find them more awesome than the redwoods (especially dem bluewood nobles). as an awesome idea, would it be possible to make the claimant for the redwoods a bluewood elf, so that when you complete it the faction has bluewoods for troops? it probably wouldn't fit with all the household redwood troops of the current vassals and would probably be impossible to implement, but I thought it was a cool idea. end bit should probably be in the suggestions, but I thought it linked in to what i was saying.

SilverBrone said:
It's funny how I'm a Redwood Lord, and Sidetheon at Fornonion does not know it, and asks me to take over the towns XD
NPCs that are too badass often make offers, and give less than 0 about who you are.

Back
Top Bottom