Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Are certain items just not available with certain modifiers? Like the darkforest ranger bow, I have never found a masterwork one. I know it would be crazy overpowered, so perhaps it was not implemented for that reason. Any way we can see what items have restricted modifiers?

Dasmodeus said:
Leonion said:
In the meantime, Hamlet's Divine Hammer became a bit more divine:
7fef9d1406d66d70.png

Gods bless GoT OSP creators.

Time to give these bastards a gud hammerin'!
Quoting Dain Iroonfoot?

hipp522 said:
Are certain items just not available with certain modifiers? Like the darkforest ranger bow
Is this technically possibly and are certain items restricted from spawning with certain modifiers? Yep.
Is darkforest ranger bow the case? Nope.

hipp522 said:
Are certain items just not available with certain modifiers? Like the darkforest ranger bow, I have never found a masterwork one. I know it would be crazy overpowered, so perhaps it was not implemented for that reason. Any way we can see what items have restricted modifiers?
My best character is using a strong darkforest ranger bow.  I have seen a masterwork one as well, but unfortunately, I did not have the cash for it at the time.  I'm still bummed about it.

To be honest, the strong version is enough to fully utilize a maxed Power Draw.  The masterwork version is still enticing to me, though, if only to be able to say that I got the best.  The extra 10-20 points of damage would be nice as well, sometimes I still need a second shot for some enemies.

Percentage wise, whats the rarest item with any modifier that can appear in a shop? And rhinos aren't a thing anymore, right? They are still listed under perisno concepts.

hipp522 said:
Percentage wise, whats the rarest item with any modifier that can appear in a shop?
That's an impossible question.  :grin:
There are over 2k items in the mod that are not sortable by abundance (the characteristic that defines possibility to spawn in a shop).
But generally it's top-tier elven armor and weapons and in general any tip-tier items (their abundance is about 2-5).

hipp522 said:
And rhinos aren't a thing anymore, right?
Right.
Those monsters were removed. Their model&texture were far too messed up.

I not understand why mods such as Perisno make game more grindy and more challenging. Also with all improved graphics, Warband seems ugly graphic-wise to my eyes. Thanks for give me a good experience

I'm curious why you still label the next version 0.9.
It is perfectly playable and should not be considered as "beta" anymore (betas usually have something lower than version 1.0).

Because we are counting by 0.1s I guess. Also I imagine 1.0 would have significantly more new features compared to 0.9, as every new .1 version we have made has had significant upgrades.

This is probably one of the greatest mods for Warband, almost on par with PoP. There is a slight problem tho, everytime I look at the general direction of any elintorian army, my fps plummets into oblivion. So far this seems to only occur when I look at elintorians. Anyone else having the same issue?

Dago Wolfrider said:
RoastyMcToasty said:
This is probably one of the greatest mods for Warband, almost on par with PoP.
Almost?!? Well, de gustibus non est disputandum.
Different beasts.

Polish, unified style, and ritualized grind vs content, fun, and exploitation of unbalances.

I play all major releases of both mods, but spend more time messing about in Perisno.  I think that balance vs fun is a zero sum game, and Perisno sits right between Pendor and Phantasy.

Back
Top Bottom