Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I took all of their castles and towns and it still says I'm at war with them in the faction relations list. They've still got lords running around pillaging towns.

I saw a drgrimst prefixed lord as a member of drachen though.

Also in 773c, lord olaf and lord rafarcus have also joined me. That makes 3 dudes who simply join up for no reason. I didn't ask them to join. Rafarcus is quarrelsome. I'd never accept that dude.

Somehow they're bypassing the court visit where I need to accept them. They're also not getting my lord prefix, which is "+Lord". I put the + in front so they sort at the top in the notes.

EDIT: Drahara is being destroyed by Hakkon. Hakkon just started sieging their last castle: Teremma castle. It has one fief, the village of Qalyut.

Both the owner of the castle and the village just joined me. The siege is still in the standing around phase. Hakkon hasn't walked in yet.

Maybe this is a coincidence, maybe not.

EDIT: I have broken space-time, pigs are flying and Sean Bean doesn't die. Sultan Yusuf al-Salah is now my vassal. a KING is now my VASSAL. Let's see if I can order him around

Don Leo said:
Also in 773c, lord olaf and lord rafarcus have also joined me. That makes 3 dudes who simply join up for no reason. I didn't ask them to join. Rafarcus is quarrelsome. I'd never accept that dude.

Somehow they're bypassing the court visit where I need to accept them. They're also not getting my lord prefix, which is "+Lord". I put the + in front so they sort at the top in the notes.

EDIT: Drahara is being destroyed by Hakkon. Hakkon just started sieging their last castle: Teremma castle. It has one fief, the village of Qalyut.

Both the owner of the castle and the village just joined me. The siege is still in the standing around phase. Hakkon hasn't walked in yet.

EDIT: I have broken space-time, pigs are flying and Sean Bean doesn't die. Sultan Yusuf al-Salah is now my vassal. a KING is now my VASSAL. Let's see if I can order him around
I think you have broken something. Did you by any chance start a new game or play from a saved when you upgraded to this patch?

Michadr said:
Don Leo said:

I think you have broken something. Did you by any chance start a new game or play from a saved when you upgraded to this patch?

No I wanted lords to break off when a kingdom was collapsing, and technically the king is a lord.  In any case, tear it up or use it for bird cage linings, its a dead product.  When it stops being fun, even the devolper stops wanting to touch it.  I'll probably release one more version of Pho just because it deserves that much, not savegame compatible, then switch worlds to Warsword Conquest for the next submod.  I want a map with more sea travel possibilities, as I changed sea battles (at least, the drowning part of them).    I'll put diplomacy there and start fresh.  There are too many places where Perisno needs a fresh tuning - every line needs to be examined again, and that is a long thankless task.  Every single choice or decision is under contention -- from troop lines, stats, diplomacy, princesses, combat dynamics, speed, kingdom parties -- I cant think of 1 feature the user base genuinely doesn't hate.  The environment is no longer friendly to me.  So since this is my fault, I leave for now and start fresh.  I'm still available for consultation in dire circumstances.

- GS

I spent 2 hours looking for all changed in  dialogs, scripts, game_menus, triggers, and simple_triggers between  Spirit_of_76, 773d (I don't have c anymore), e, and Perisno 75 and the only change that impacts lords is for 773 series script game_start  sets  "diplomacy lord recycle" to ENABLED. Previously that was turned OFF.

IN Phosphor this business of converting a factions lords after the faction was hopeless was added because many users mentioned/whined to me PoP does this.
None of that was copied to Perisno 76 or 772 official; neither can I find it on the (home) PC.  That may have been (773c) made from my work PC and not saved to cloud (google drive).  I collapsed around thenand all Perisno work was halted for 2 months until Michadr decided to become active again.  Thus 76, which was delivered at end of August, and made official 3rd week of September, had several quick updates through all of October, during which time I used Niacin supplements to have more energy to code with.  This led to a kidney stone crisis in my ureter  in November and actually I have surgery in 3 days to remove a 12 mm long stone.  It's not important my health, until your sense of schedule tries to overturn mine.  I've given blood for this game, I've been on the floor unable to move for this team, and right now I've done enough.  You'll have to live with it as it is.

- GS

Hi,
I checked last bug reports but could not see, so I decided to write. If it is already reported, please forgive.
I like trading and arranged a trade line, always follow this way; Amarna, Arish, Matareya, Desouk, Bulgan, Murdenhall, Voldeberg, Reichberg, Freising, Arendal, Maccan, Leuven, Elsinore, Vinica, Galwe and Krain. When the lap is over, I go to Amarna from Krain.
For two times I had a problem. When I go in Arendal>go to marketplace>assess the local prices>continue... the game crashes. But this happens sometimes, I dont know whether it is a problem about game files or not. I play this mod since .6 I guess, but this happens just in .772 and this makes the situation a "problem".

I went into a training ground! & i forgot if i leave the place it brings me to the main menu! so i thought saving and reloading it will probably start outside the training ground like it works with the ruins! but nope! now everytime i try to load my savegame it brings me to main menu..... can this be fixed?

like if you enter a training ground and press tab it will say do you want to leave the tutorial or something like it. its weird :sad: i have 300 days played i spend lots of times in it don't want it go to waste 

I'm not sure is it a bug, but I take quest from king to kill a men in Jayek...
Jayek.jpg
..find a men???  :cool:

I found a peculiar bug in 0.772, making my troops to be unable to recive experience from training skill, i do recive the propit that daily training is completed and some troops are ready to be upgraded but oncei go in to my party menu i see no troops that can be upgraded. Now i had a doubt that the player party sorting was the cause of this and i unchecked it. The unchecking of the feature seems to have worked but I'll try *cought* play some more  :iamamoron: *cought* to see if i will have futher difficulties with the issue.

I apologize if this has been reported before, i did do a search to see if this has been fixed or reported and found nothing, other than this issue I've had a blast with this mod and I'd really like to thank the Perisno team for their hard work

MR. Sparrow said:
I found a peculiar bug in 0.772, making my troops to be unable to recive experience from training skill, i do recive the propit that daily training is completed and some troops are ready to be upgraded but oncei go in to my party menu i see no troops that can be upgraded. Now i had a doubt that the player party sorting was the cause of this and i unchecked it. The unchecking of the feature seems to have worked but I'll try *cought* play some more  :iamamoron: *cought* to see if i will have futher difficulties with the issue.

I apologize if this has been reported before, i did do a search to see if this has been fixed or reported and found nothing, other than this issue I've had a blast with this mod and I'd really like to thank the Perisno team for their hard work
Did you start a new game?

MR. Sparrow said:

GS tried to fix that at one point, unsuccessfully.  A workaround is to turn autosort on when you need it (it's really convenient when you've just ingested a large number of random prisoners into your party, for instance) and then remember to turn it back off shortly thereafter.

Sleeeves said:
MR. Sparrow said:

GS tried to fix that at one point, unsuccessfully.  A workaround is to turn autosort on when you need it (it's really convenient when you've just ingested a large number of random prisoners into your party, for instance) and then remember to turn it back off shortly thereafter.
Do people actually use Autosort. I am curious.

Sleeeves said:
Cheers thanks for the reply

Michadr said:
Do people actually use Autosort. I am curious.
It's a neat little tool but I'd say not a neccesity. I'll use it if it's there, it would be a shame not to use all the tools given to you to manage things.

Michadr said:
MR. Sparrow said:

Did you start a new game?

Nom this is party sorting.  Go into change game settings  from camp menu and uncheck the "sort player party" option.  Every time it sorts you lose the upgrades accumulated.  This has been observed since Perisno 0.75 when party sorting came into being.  It's useful at times to sort but bad to leave it on for more than a few minutes.

Also, sorted parties can change the faction they seem to belong to -- say you have an illica party, with say 1 hakkon troop in the stack, acquired by rescueing prisoners from another defeated enemy.  If that Hakkon troop is highest level, sorting all parties puts him on the top.  The FIRST troop determines the party faction for purposes of taking hits on faction or whether you can attack the party at all.  It isn't the PARTY that has a faction relation, its the TROOP that is in the first slot -- what in native is the leader of the party.  THERE is where the relation is checked, and you take hits against that troops faction by attacking. 
This also started in Perisno 0.75 - the one Perisno I missed completely last year, and coincidentally the only Perisno nobody complained about.

Now you know....

- GS

Its the training ground that is bugged.... i did not save for a while & i entered a training ground and i rememberd that you can't just leave the training ground like in towns or castles it instantly brings you to main menu... so just as in the ruins you get stuck you save and reload your savegame you start outside the ruins but in this issue it did not work... now everytime i try to load my save game it brings me to the main menu.... ( training ground ) not training fields

Back
Top Bottom