Period until a newly conquered fief is granted

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there; I got another question. As I am the marshall of the HRE, I'm able to gather a great army when starting a campaign. With >1500 men behind me I don't content myself with the capture of one town or castle, but to conquer four or fife in a row. It's tricky to defend them afterwards against enemy counterattacks, but it wouldn't be such a great deal - if His Lazyness Richard of Cornwall would bother to actually grant this fiefs to some lord before the Renaissance starts. But it lasts many days until he announces who's to get one of the new fiefs (starting with the most important one), then he waits for sometimes more than two weeks before dealing with the next one. And so one. In the meantime it's up to me hurrying from one castle to another to repulse the enemy armies, sometimes I lose a castle or town just because I cannot fight at two places at the same time - and gain controversity only because the king obviously traded his crown for a sleepyhead.

Ok, losing castles this way is my own blame since no one forced me to capture more fiefs as I could defend. But, please - is there any way to speed up the bestowal of fiefs?

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom