People want bannerlord to be like warband, a game can be played for a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

ggttcc2

Recruit
But in reality most games, especially those stunning AAA titles, don't last even 50 hours.
Don't mess up your expectations guys.

Apparently wanting a worthy successor to Warband is setting your expectations too high. Wanting this game to be popular for years and years shouldn't be too much to ask for. But alas, it is.

You either have an issue or didn't play Mount and Blade long enough. But I digress. That's a bold opinion Cotton. Let's see how it pays off.

I don't really understand the correlation between the title and post. Wanting Bannerlord to be "Warband but better" should absolutely be the baseline for you expectations. I haven't heard of many people clamoring for AAA game features but maybe they'll throw in some fortnite dances and killstreaks as punishment for everyone complaining.

So wanting a better version of what they created 10+ years ago with like 2 developers is too much to expect for a very large team with massive funding?

I have to say, I don't want Bannerlord to be Warband. I never bothered with Warband. I found Warband to be visually too much like 1998 for my liking and a little stale.

I have to commend the thread troll tho. It's going to upset both people who want Bannerlord to be Warband, and those who don't.

Eh they can still do it. Just need to fix all the hundreds of things that don't work right and ad lots of things for the mid and late game to make the long game enjoyable. And of course make sure modders can do thier work.
I'm not saying they will necessarily, but they can.
They need to kinda take heart to some parts that are really unpopular though and likewise things that are very requested.
It worries me to read "what does X add to the game?", "X Doesn't fit fast paced action", "Y is a feature NOT a Bug" "Y is a convoluted useless mechanic but is working as intended, here's a math lesson so you know how Y works".

If game goes to release and cavalry still can't hit a guy with it's weapon.... I don't know, I hope somebody can mod it right.

Back
Top Bottom