People are not wearing enough...

Do you want more gloves/boots in-game?

• Yes

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • No, we need more Battanian chest armor!

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No, the Empire needs more helmets!

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No, we need swimwear for Calradia's yearly most handsome Lord pamphlet!

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Not enough hats

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Isn't there like 6 cultures?
So 60 kinds of gloves?
I'm all about dogpiling on TW but this seems like a miss to me. 1-2 iconic gloves per faction then a bunch of generics is plenty, Bannerlord needs other stuff far more (Like Banners).

That being said, we don't need new armours to achieve that look. Already plenty of gear in game- the devs just don't use it.
This. When are the cool new items going to get added to the troop equipment pools?

I'm actually happy with the variety we have now... At least, what is in the game files.

Gloves are like the underwear of your hands, it does nothing but conceal the beauty of the skin. Gloves hide who we are, our culture, our marks, our race. They seek to homogenize the masses with its own fake skin. To make where there is variety, only one standard. They seek to destroy the spirit of humanity and her allies. They aim to procure nothing but greed for everyone shall want a glove, if everyone is using one.

Unglove us I say! Strip this heathen leather from our limbs! Free us from this unificating burden. For there shall be noble variety!

(Don't we already have enough boots?) These boots are made for walking.

Yes. Yes it is much.

I will never understand why people are sometimes fixated on the fact that a piece of gear is called for example "Northern X". In history armor and weapon designs were not exclusive to cultures, and you very often had overlaps, where different cultures used essentially the same weapons and armors, or at least very similar in design. Both in the north, and in the south you had scale and lamellar armor that could be fairly similar. What's the point of making two separate items that are essentially the same just so that the name fits?
Because generally their color sheme and armor type does not fit with the body armor.

Cultures need, at most 2 more hand pieces to make sure it blends well with their armor types.

In general, we don’t need a different pair of leather gloves for each culture. The stuff some of you want the devs to waste time on………

They could always add more hand and foot armor using warbands system. 3 tiers for each piece with unique looks. The devs already started with the mail mittens, basic , reinforced and lordly ( 3 tiers of the same but with changes in looks as well as stats). Another perfect example would be the Cavalier Boot sets, We have the tier 3 leather cavalier and tier 2 Mail cavalier, just need a final tier splint plate cavalier one. Apply this to a few boots and gloves and bam lore friendly variety. This also means the devs wont need to create new assets from the blue. Reuse existing ones and add stuff over it.

They could always add more hand and foot armor using warbands system. 3 tiers for each piece with unique looks. The devs already started with the mail mittens, basic , reinforced and lordly ( 3 tiers of the same but with changes in looks as well as stats). Another perfect example would be the Cavalier Boot sets, We have the tier 3 leather cavalier and tier 2 Mail cavalier, just need a final tier splint plate cavalier one. Apply this to a few boots and gloves and bam lore friendly variety. This also means the devs wont need to create new assets from the blue. Reuse existing ones and add stuff over it.
I agree, we need more "set" armor

Back
Top Bottom