Peasant has Passed Away

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:
Reading this whole thread made my faith in humanity almost disappear. The guy died show some respect sure he might have been a ass but from what i know he tried his best to fix his wrongs. You treat the dead the way you would want to be treated when you die not any other way.

Only he didnt try to fix his wrongs because he was only being a bigger pain when time passed.
Oh hi Zero o/ I've not seen you in ages.

Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:
Reading this whole thread made my faith in humanity almost disappear. The guy died show some respect sure he might have been a ass but from what i know he tried his best to fix his wrongs. You treat the dead the way you would want to be treated when you die not any other way.

Only he didnt try to fix his wrongs because he was only being a bigger pain when time passed.

Gave up on PW, but still stalking the forums to point people on their bull****.

I was thinking the other day of the ceremony we had in DAoC, where we had a small but active community on the test server, Pendragon.  One of our comrades in arms, Kaacruunch (SP?) had passed so we all sat in a big circle in Darkness Falls to pay our individual respects for him, before sacrificing our avatar lives, one by one, to that purple mob whose name I can no longer remember.  Then one person who I partied and tested stuff with (who was also at the ceremony) stopped playing and I wondered where she went to.  Several months later, she contacted me and told me she had been in the hospital for a long time because she almost died in an automobile accident. 

Life certainly is precious and fleeting.

Rest in peace, sir.

ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

You hero, thank god you were here to insult a dead person.

MrMundy said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

Because he doesnt deserve my respect because he died, he was an ******* and I will remember him like that.

ZeroFighterR said:
MrMundy said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

Because he doesnt deserve my respect because he died, he was an **** and I will remember him like that.
Peasant had A lot of problems in real life which were reflected in game. It was his way of dealing with ****. You are a ****ing ******* and if you have nothing positive to say **** off.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
ZeroFighterR said:
MrMundy said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

Because he doesnt deserve my respect because he died, he was an **** and I will remember him like that.
Peasant had A lot of problems in real life which were reflected in game. It was his way of dealing with ****. You are a ****ing ******* and if you have nothing positive to say **** off.

And I had my own problems, does that require everyone to suddenly like me if I die? No.

ZeroFighterR said:
And I had my own problems, does that require everyone to suddenly like me if I die? No.
I agree with this statement.
He was an ******* and died an *******. I told him to his face on multiple times and I won't pretend anything else.

ZeroFighterR said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
ZeroFighterR said:
MrMundy said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

Peasant had A lot of problems in real life which were reflected in game. It was his way of dealing with ****. You are a **** **** and if you have nothing positive to say **** off.

No it doesn't the point is you don't insult people after they die not publicly on a thread that was made to just inform the public and express sadness.
You just dont do that there is a place and a time for everything. This isn't the place for it. He had family and friends that view this. After all this is a video game and your assuming you knew peasant because of your experience with him on Mount & blade. You are pathethic zero lost all respect for you. Going around insulting dead people doesn't make you tough kid.

How am I exactly insulting him?

I called him an *******, because that's what he was and what I will remember him as.
If you're trying to force me to have the same opinion as you, you can go **** yourself.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
ZeroFighterR said:
MrMundy said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

Peasant had A lot of problems in real life which were reflected in game. It was his way of dealing with ****. You are a **** **** and if you have nothing positive to say **** off.

No it doesn't the point is you don't insult people after they die not publicly on a thread that was made to just inform the public and express sadness.
You just dont do that there is a place and a time for everything. This isn't the place for it. He had family and friends that view this. After all this is a video game and your assuming you knew peasant because of your experience with him on Mount & blade. You are pathethic zero lost all respect for you. Going around insulting dead people doesn't make you tough kid.

If you don't want this kind of posting, why did you post it here? The PW board is public and anyone can reply to anything.

Captain Connner said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
ZeroFighterR said:
MrMundy said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Ashton said:

If you don't want this kind of posting, why did you post it here? The PW board is public and anyone can reply to anything.

Guess what connor. Before you go around trying to jump into something make sure you know what your talking about first. If you go back to the first page you will see i did not post this.
Give it a try

This board is public, but it is not for people to post angry insulting messages directed at each other, or stuff too unrelated to PW. If people had issues with him while alive, they could complain or discuss here without direct insults, but that's pointless now. Some people liked him, some hated him: let's leave it at that.

ZeroFighterR said:
Because dying doesn't mean you earn respect. You earn respect by your doings troughout your years of living.

And Peasant has no respect at all from me.

Nice to see Zero is starting the new year in such a progressive way. I'm going to eventually be a Police Officer, maybe end up with wife and kids. And Zero will still be posting on here. In other words: throughout*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom