PC compartments

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a competition of creating the best new scene for the game. I notticed that the Ultimate price is a powerfulll but small in dimentions PC . Could any admin PM me what are the parts (espesialy the PC BOX/CASE) that machine includes inorder to buy something similar.
For reasons i do not want to discuss i still need my old PC that has windows 7 64 Ultimate . I constantly seak in stock stores for the Intel® Core™ i7-6700 processor and a suitable motherboard with no luck. If the price Taleworlds gives comes in small dimentions i could buy something similar and place it above my old PC. I want to buy and play this game but my 14 years old PC can not play it. I can not afford to lose my HD with windows 7 either as I said. Please an Admin PM me.

I believe the cases used are manufactured specifically for Intel's NUC product line. They released their 12th generation configuration of this line recently, so they're still producing mini form-factor cases like this.

I believe the cases used are manufactured specifically for Intel's NUC product line. They released their 12th generation configuration of this line recently, so they're still producing mini form-factor cases like this.
Can we have a type name of such a case. I want to use Intel® Core™ i5-12400F ,that reaches 4.4 Ghz with a compatible motherboard and 16 DDR4 RAM with a RTX 2060 (if the case has room for it). If the case is more or less 20 cm high or wide (to put it in a side position) i could place it on my old midi PC case that now holds W7 and my 14 years of modding material and tools i do not want to miss.

Last edited:
I don't think Intel sells the cases separately.
True but the question is what to buy to have small in dimensions PC that will play the game like the one you offer as price. Sent the parts in details via pm to me if you want secrecy. I looked over 10 companies in Greece and 2 overseas to find older version processors capable to play the game smoothly, inoder to keep my disk with windows 7 and install a disk with windows 10 . The 2nd pc that will have smaller dimensions to be placed over my older pne with brand new parts and play and mod your game is interesting me because i do not want to errsase windows 7 and the tools for the other modification that i work and almost finish for 14 years now.

Are you sure you want something with that form-factor? Bear in mind, the Intel NUC kits up until the NUC 12 aren't large enough to support a dedicated GPU inside the case, and you would certainly want a dedicated GPU to run Bannerlord. The NUC 12 is designed to accommodate newer GPUs because Intel realized that not all customers are willing to deal with the hassle of an external GPU setup. Regardless, you're going to have a difficult time finding a case that small which isn't made specifically for one manufacturer or another to sell as part of their prebuilt lineup, but I did a little looking and found a few you might be interested in.

Hyte Revolt 3 might be a little taller than you're looking for, but its footprint is still quite small. I'm not familiar with the brand, but apparently it's related to iBuyPower so I think it was originally procured for one of their prebuilt lines and has since been offered direct to retail. It's notably inexpensive for a small form-factor case.

CoolerMaster NR200P Max is a brand I am familiar with and they're a highly reputable brand for PC cases. This one is shorter but a little wider than the Hyte, and certainly more expensive, but it comes bundled with an AIO and PSU (I'd assume it's a CoolerMaster PSU as well, which is decent).

Lian Li also makes small form-factor cases and they have their characteristic style. Their prices are less ridiculous than they have been historically, so they're worth consideration.

If you're looking for search terms to help you do your own research, try "small form factor" "SFF" or "mini-ITX" to narrow it down.

I'm moving your topic to the off-topic board and leaving a temporary redirect link in the board where you originally posted it, because while you may be building a PC to play Bannerlord the subject is more about building that PC, not the game you'll be playing with it.

Are you sure you want something with that form-factor? Bear in mind, the Intel NUC kits up until the NUC 12 aren't large enough to support a dedicated GPU inside the case, and you would certainly want a dedicated GPU to run Bannerlord. The NUC 12 is designed to accommodate newer GPUs because Intel realized that not all customers are willing to deal with the hassle of an external GPU setup. Regardless, you're going to have a difficult time finding a case that small which isn't made specifically for one manufacturer or another to sell as part of their prebuilt lineup, but I did a little looking and found a few you might be interested in.

Hyte Revolt 3 might be a little taller than you're looking for, but its footprint is still quite small. I'm not familiar with the brand, but apparently it's related to iBuyPower so I think it was originally procured for one of their prebuilt lines and has since been offered direct to retail. It's notably inexpensive for a small form-factor case.

CoolerMaster NR200P Max is a brand I am familiar with and they're a highly reputable brand for PC cases. This one is shorter but a little wider than the Hyte, and certainly more expensive, but it comes bundled with an AIO and PSU (I'd assume it's a CoolerMaster PSU as well, which is decent).

Lian Li also makes small form-factor cases and they have their characteristic style. Their prices are less ridiculous than they have been historically, so they're worth consideration.

If you're looking for search terms to help you do your own research, try "small form factor" "SFF" or "mini-ITX" to narrow it down.

I'm moving your topic to the off-topic board and leaving a temporary redirect link in the board where you originally posted it, because while you may be building a PC to play Bannerlord the subject is more about building that PC, not the game you'll be playing with it.
Thank you very much. I apriciate your time consumming to help me. I will sent those links to my technician and from the parts we will put in we will deside which is the best for our cause. Even id a case is few cm taller than the space i have over my old PC that is in midi case we could place it -if possible - in the side .Again A HUGE THANKS for your trouble to deal with my case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom