Patch Notes e1.0.3

Users who are viewing this thread

after latest fix, game freezes and then crashes when trying to go into siege battle or auto-resolve siege. Happens everytime on 3 different sieges for me, and judging by steam forum, I am not alone in this. I've uploaded log report so hopefully, this will be addressed soon.

so i started a new story line with a new faction as i always do with every update ... until the finale game is release anyways .... i started one with Aserai and a random picked character from the random pool who ever i think look that will fit the part .... anyways as i get into battle [ Bug ] my character is completely invisible, cannot see the horse nor rider or weapons that my character welded... please help and fix ( i have a screen shot but couldn't get it to load on here )

in the beta section on the propreties of BANNERLORD (steam) you can switch to patch 1.0.4...it seems it's working!

Is it stable tho?
Don't know, I tried to load the corrupted savegame, it worked, then i make a new savegame and try to load it, it worked, this is the only thing that i tried...i didn't have time to try anything else

I am just encountering this issue and this is a game breaking bug. I am 30 hrs into a campaign and my save files are now corrupting and anytime i save, i am unable to load that save file. I don not even feel like continuing my campaign now or starting another for that matter.

I am just encountering this issue and this is a game breaking bug. I am 30 hrs into a campaign and my save files are now corrupting and anytime i save, i am unable to load that save file. I don not even feel like continuing my campaign now or starting another for that matter.
Yes we know, i have not been able to play for 2 days. They are working on it and hope to roll out a patch later today :smile:

Yeah I understand that feeling. I mean they warned us it's early access and I have beta tested games before. Sometimes it can ruin the experience while you play with the messy version.

So I'm kinda retarded, am I supposed to change the beta version on steam? the game's launcher says 1.0.0 and ingame native is 1.0.1 while the rest is 1.0.2....It did do an automatic update, but I see no 1.0.3 any where ingame or launcher.

Man thats been posted like milion times now they know about this bug.

Back
Top Bottom