Users who are viewing this thread

patchnotes-e1.0.3.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.3
Sandbox: e1.0.3
Storymode: e1.0.3
CustomBattle: e1.0.3
  • Fixed a critical issue that corrupted save files after a certain number of saves.
My Character dose does not load in how can I fix that? I play on high settings and nothing I play on low and same thing cant see my player model just mine lol

Did anyone that DIDN'T HAVE a corrupted save got a corrupted save after the patch? Maybe corrupted saves are gone forever, but good saves won't suffer corruption?

So far Understood that this 1.0.3 patch should stop corrupting your saves, so this problems suppose to disappear after installing this patch and starting a new Game

Did anyone that DIDN'T HAVE a corrupted save got a corrupted save after the patch? Maybe corrupted saves are gone forever, but good saves won't suffer corruption?
Save bloat is still there.

Numerous players on the Steam forums have tested the latest patch in brand new campaigns.

i still cant play the Freaking game Still see a white Screen then
Then Application Crash:
The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?
Then Bannerlord stops working, the Crashuploader says:
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\crash_tags.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\dump.dmp
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\engine_config.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\module_list.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\rgl_log_5356.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\rgl_log_errors_5356.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\stack.txt
Crashes\2020-03-30_18.20.33\user_config.txt
Can anyone help?
Its been like this since Realese For me I have never played the game

Alright to explain to people, the patch didnt make other campaigns corrupt, but it didnt fix the bug either. What it did was uncorrupt your save file, but give your "save and load" life +1, meaning the patch fixed your corrupted save, but once you got in it, and then saved and loaded into it again, you crash. And for the people who didnt experience it , and are now experiencing it, thats due to you reaching that threshold. Once you hit your threshold, you are screwed. Thats the reason why you are experiencing this crash, once you save and load 45-55 times (depends on the players) something happens and it corrupts your save file.

I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION... there is a hidden folder called game saves that was clashing with my system deleted it and game works great now
You mean other than the Game Saves folder in the Documents folder? Were you able to keep your other saves?

Last edited:
I have not been able to play The game since release date when i try to launch The screen just goes White

Back
Top Bottom