Own character being treated as a peer of the realm

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to alter the game to make sure that your own character is treated as a peer of the realm once he joins? Same question if he decides to become a king of his own kigdom.

Thanks

I just change the name myself lol... Ill be damned if they call the King by his name only!!!! lol

I even change is to Emperor after I control a considerable amount lol.

Same. With one character I included a nice range of titular changes from Lord to, once independent, Duke to Grand Duke to Archduke and finally Emperor once most of Calradia was mine. My kingdom name changed similarly as well a Duchy of Suno to Grand Duchy of Suno and eventually the Calrad Empire :smile:

Caba`drin said:
Same. With one character I included a nice range of titular changes from Lord to, once independent, Duke to Grand Duke to Archduke and finally Emperor once most of Calradia was mine. My kingdom name changed similarly as well a Duchy of Suno to Grand Duchy of Suno and eventually the Calrad Empire :smile:

my first character went through the ranks of nobility like this Sir, Lord (Baron), Count, Earl, Duke, Grand Duke, Prince, King, High King. I never conquered the sarranids and we were in a enternal war until i deleted the game (350 days of war  :shock:)

My kingdom went through the same changes Nan, Barony of Jeirbe, County of Wercheg, Earldom of Wercheg, Duchy of Cheg, Grand Duchy of Cheg, Principality of Cheg, Kingdom of Cheg, Holy Kingdom of Cheg.

:grin:

Back
Top Bottom