[OSP][Music] Warband Live Music

Users who are viewing this thread

So let it be - "birds" language for each faction!  :grin:
But what about analogs for pronounce & sounding? Maybe:
1. "Vaegirs" language songs - sounds like Ukrainian
2. "Nords" language songs - sounds like Russian
3. "Swadian" language songs - sounds like German
4. "Rhodoks" language songs - sounds like what? Italian\Spain?
5. "Sarranid" language songs - sounds like arabian? It's problem for me actually  :???:

Orchestra soundtrack making is more easiest that live music recording, because just computer & midi-keys needs for first, and many instruments & microphones and a lot of time needs for second  :sad:  So to be game & movie composer is simply. And to be a folk musician is hard  :wink:

I could be wrong, but that sounds like the Miroslav Philharmonic vsti/sample pack. If it's not, then I'd recommend it to anyone who's not willing to pay a truckload of cash on the...more expensive stuff - it is relatively cheap. It's good in quality, though I'm still bugging around with the settings to make it sound like I want it to myself - takes some tweaking, and I've become a bit rusty with these. And it's small in size (compared to, say EWQL's packs :lol:). Anyhow...went way off-topic.

Pretty decent track. I for one would like to hear more. Are you making the whole music pack for AoM?

No, he is not making these for AoM. But for OS, which he is a member and a moderator of.

Well, it's 'cause he mentioned AoM in the youtube description. All the same...

Geren said:
I could be wrong, but that sounds like the Miroslav Philharmonic vsti/sample pack. If it's not, then I'd recommend it to anyone who's not willing to pay a truckload of cash on the...more expensive stuff - it is relatively cheap. It's good in quality, though I'm still bugging around with the settings to make it sound like I want it to myself - takes some tweaking, and I've become a bit rusty with these. And it's small in size (compared to, say EWQL's packs :lol:).
Geren! THANK YOU, BROTHER! I used the EWQL Gold pack but I try Miroslav Philharmonic after your post and... THIS F...ING AMAZING! Mostly no differences at sound with EWQL, but more lighter for system, easyest for editing and arrangement, smaller and lower price! I like this and I'll buy it (I'm registered user for Amplitube 3 free so I get the demo of Miroslav)! Thank You again! The next tracks will need less time for creating now! Great profit with ONE your post!  :grin:

Any chance you can complete the live music project for Warband?

I've been trying to compile some tracks for the different OGG files in the music folder, but I can't find stuff as epic as the stuff you have here =(

Also, PS: none of the Filesonic files are working anymore.

:shock: DUDE!!! you are extremely talented!!! your songs are amazing! absolutely love them! Hey if you ever need a Low Baritone male singer hit me up! my range is a low F# to a high F#  :mrgreen: hope you keep making more i absolutely love your work.

Hmm, yeah, no...Those're blended cyrillic Ч, У and Р letters, which would respectively (roughly) translate as CH, U, and R, which happens to be his name, so I suppose he actually did do that on purpose.

Could you please re-upload all of your tracks so that I may download them? They are absolutely amazing yet the download link is broken.

Geren said:
Hmm, yeah, no...Those're blended cyrillic Ч, У and Р letters, which would respectively (roughly) translate as CH, U, and R, which happens to be his name, so I suppose he actually did do that on purpose.

Maybe I just see this ****y nazi symbol everywhere. Due to what they done :sad:

Ulec said:
Could you please re-upload all of your tracks so that I may download them? They are absolutely amazing yet the download link is broken.

Bump, if anyone has these files please re-upload them.

Tomy44, As Geren said above "Those're blended Cyrillic Ч, У and Р letters, which would respectively (roughly) translate as CH, U, and R". I've changed my band's sign to a more "pagan" view.
03_190412.jpg
About tracks - anyone wants to help me to place my tracks at TaleWords hosting? Because Filesonic & etc dying all the time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom