[OSP][Music] Warband Live Music

CHUR

Regular
WB
Best answers
Warband Live Music

Jesse Hopkins is talented composer and his music is really gorgeous! But Warband is more than a game for me, it's a special world, like the real Middle Ages. So I would like to fill it with music, similar to the music of those times, when did not sound chamber orchestras. When strolling musicians with one or two instruments earned their bread by singing in taverns and in the courts of feudal lords, when battle drums commands sounded during a battle, when in the backpack of one of the soldiers will be a lute. I decided to play this music by myself, with my instruments. I think I will convey the atmosphere of an alternative Middle Ages, it is very close to me. I plan to sound all the factions, locations and situations. I’m not understand anything in coding, so I will make the tracks and who wants to - insert them into the game.
Planned:
Domra - by myself
Wardrums - by myself
Tambourine - by myself
Drymba - by myself
Voices - by myself
Little african tam-tam - by myself
clapping hands, clicking fingers etc. :grin: - by myself
Sopilka, cutted sopilka - by myself
Jaleika - by myself
Lira - sampled by me live instrument
Tsymbaly - sampled by me live instrument
Hurdy-Gurdy - sampled live instrument
and other...
Listen & Download on SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/tchoor/sets/mount-blade-pc-game

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
I've only listened to the sarranid battle one yet and I love it! :grin: Maybe it's an idea to upload them to youtube so people can listen to them more easily?

Edit; listening to the Khergit one now. I like the sense of speed. :grin:

Kolba

Sounds very nice and reminds me times when there was no such **** as Warband (I didn't mean to insult anyone playing WB, it's just my personal opinion).

Lord Tryko

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Neat. I actually always imagined those times with this kind of music. Would be great to play the game with it.

CHUR

Regular
WB
Best answers
Come to Turkey, i will make the whole thing, believe me, whatever you want will be done,
Well. If you're going to organize our concert in Ankara - always invite Armagan! It would be an honor for us! :grin:
Oops!  :oops: Stop offtop!

Best answers
CHUR said:
Come to Turkey, i will make the whole thing, believe me, whatever you want will be done,
Well. If you're going to organize our concert in Ankara - always invite Armagan! It would be an honor for us! :grin:
Oops!  :oops: Stop offtop!
Sure. I will make some hot chicks dance with you while you sing but off topic indeed.

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Amazing :wink:
These music is awesome, are we allowed to use them in the IT-Mod (see Signature)?

AWdeV

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
You make some lovely music. The two I've heard so far (Vaegir and Tavern) have great ambiance and I can just imagine them being played by a bard. :razz: