Onin no Ran 0.6.6 for M&B 1.01x

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm when I try to make a character from title screen I get a RGL error get_object failed for : skel_giant ....what the heck is that about XD

Probably havnt changed the data back from Revenge of the Beserk or Giants vs Dwarves.

Fujiwara said:
Betoxico said:
It is a great mod....but....there's always some "but"...
Why everytime I tried to fight with some patrol ...they ask...who are you? I and I said...My name is X...and then CRASH!
It's also happens when I tried to loot and plunder some village...the farmers armed againts me...but..CRASH!!

So..thanks for the mod...and keep the genius work!!

Crash as in crash to desktop or crash as in spontaneous reboot or crash as in dialog freeze? Loot and plunder is known to be buggy, as are some dialogs. Which patrol?

i got a CTD

It is a dialog crash..I stay in "Mi name is X" and the game run no more.
Loot and plunder send me to desktop.

Saludos!

Hello all !!

I was very surprised when I tried this mod yesterday !! I think he can become one of my favorite (after a big debugging :grin:) !! Also, I can help you for different work if you want : Beta test, graphical enhancements,etc... When go out the next version ?

Continue like that, you make a very good work

ps : sorry if my english is bad but I'm french...

none of you clowns are gonna post screenshots? what a waste of time this thread is

hey guys, i got great new mod too, its called ONIN RAN ALLDAY, you can find it somewhere on the internet, i assure you, its the best.

...idiots

none of you clowns are gonna post screenshots? what a waste of time this thread is

hey guys, i got great new mod too, its called ONIN RAN ALLDAY, you can find it somewhere on the internet, i assure you, its the best.

...idiots
Hey pal, please don't be so agressive, you won't get anything from these kind of offensive comments. I'll try to upload some pictures for you to see later, but try to have some more respect for the makers of the mod, who have spent a lot of time into developing this excellent mod.

Elthore said:

...idiots

woah there... this mod has been pretty well known over the last few years, and i assure you, you would get screenshots if you ask nicely

i know this mod, i installed it way back when it had first came out and was not at all impressed. Now im wondering if it has improved but i am not going to waste my bandwith, and from the looks of things, others are in the same boat. This thread has gone 6 pages with users being ignored, i am simply bringing this to yours' attentions. Plus, i am not even being vulgar, quit being so sensetive.

Asianboywonder said:
Fujiwara said:
Betoxico said:
It is a great mod....but....there's always some "but"...
Why everytime I tried to fight with some patrol ...they ask...who are you? I and I said...My name is X...and then CRASH!
It's also happens when I tried to loot and plunder some village...the farmers armed againts me...but..CRASH!!

So..thanks for the mod...and keep the genius work!!

Crash as in crash to desktop or crash as in spontaneous reboot or crash as in dialog freeze? Loot and plunder is known to be buggy, as are some dialogs. Which patrol?

i got a CTD

Not good. I would avoid pillage and plunder for the time being. That's something that, unfortunately, got thrown it with some haste to add some .90x features without it really being understood.

EDIT: Don't feed the the trolls, guys. :smile:

Fujiwara,

Thank you for the extended and explicit answer about economic model. All the ideas are great! And physical goods movement system - I didn't think that anyone could even try to make it :eek:. I hope you have enough patience to finish it. I wish you good luck and will check the progress every week cause now it's a mod I'm waiting for most of all (final version). :grin:

I just wanna thank you guys for this mod. I don't really play that may mods actually only Pop and Native expansion. For the trolls, Do you see any other Japanese mods cause i don't. Keep up the the good work Fujiwara and team.

PS: you should get this in the cartographers guild.

well, its not a full release so iono if fuji wants to put it into the cartographer's, there are plenty of betas in the pioneer's anyways

Mk3390 said:
I just wanna thank you guys for this mod. I don't really play that may mods actually only Pop and Native expansion. For the trolls, Do you see any other Japanese mods cause i don't. Keep up the the good work Fujiwara and team.

PS: you should get this in the cartographers guild.

:lol:

Ignorance is bliss.

Back
Top Bottom