Onin no Ran 0.6.6 for M&B 1.01x

Users who are viewing this thread

Rules for bug reports:

1) BE Specific! Just saying "Something's wrong" or "It's broken" or "I talked to this guy and it crashed!" doesn't help

2) Describe the error. To pick on the previous post, what was the RGL error? That's a generic error that could mean any number of graphical things. Without the error text, I can't do anything.

Following these rules will a) help the mod along and b) make you, the poster, look better in the eye of other mod devs. Competent testers are highly prized.

Hahaha! I remember seeing this mod when I first got M&B, then being disappointed that it wasn't for the last version. It's great that it's out now! Downloading.

Overlord- said:
Peralta said:
Some more info on this mod, couple of screenshots, reported bug list etc would be welcome  :roll:
You really dont know Oni No Ran? You havent played mab yet! Download and see!

I mean, seriously. normaly I don't like Asia, but Onin No Ran is pretty badass.

This  mod is great! but I'm having this error ( you asked to be specific, here goes) "Unable to get technique with name specular_alpha_cutouts" What in God's name does this mean and better yet how to fix it? plz I wanna play this mod so much, also the quest tab which was updated in version 1011 to show the factions etc is still in the old versions format, could you fix this Thank you guys!! Great Job!!!

kavien said:
Overlord- said:
Peralta said:
Some more info on this mod, couple of screenshots, reported bug list etc would be welcome  :roll:
You really dont know Oni No Ran? You havent played mab yet! Download and see!

I mean, seriously. normaly I don't like Asia, but Onin No Ran is pretty badass.

All I'm saying is that a clear bug list (k, there's one on mbx I thought) and a progress overview would be handy...

Fujiwara said:
FrisianDude said:
Well, don't download it then. See if anyone gives a damn. Also Fuji, is the texture changing of both starterswords - bug addressed?

If you're referring to the shader problems (specular_cutouts_with_alpha or something)

I'm not sure. I'm referring to:

Always wanted to try this mod out, but I couldn't cause I had problems keeping older versions of M&B. Now it's 1.01X!

Game crashed after talking to some dialogue.

After delivering a message from Kyoto (city with four towns), to Heimiji, I asked for another deliver the message quest. The guy wanted me to deliver it to Owawachi (found out the name). Then I clicked to exit the conversation and it froze.
Also after speaking to the merchant in Kyoto and trying to exit the conversation it exit too.

Got an error message saying unable to get technique with name specular alpha cut outs from minimizing the game. Only mod that the game crash from being minimized. Think I got the same error from ending the conversation with the merchant in Kyoto.

I chose the Bushi path and found the regional manager guy, and he told me to find someone in Kyoto who would assign me to a shogo, but the only section of Kyoto that works is South Kyoto and he is not there. What do I do? Also why is it still in .808 format?

TIDM2 said:
I chose the Bushi path and found the regional manager guy, and he told me to find someone in Kyoto who would assign me to a shogo, but the only section of Kyoto that works is South Kyoto and he is not there. What do I do? Also why is it still in .808 format?

Did you explore the South Kyoto "castle" thoroughly? There are doors, that lead to different wings.

Its also in the .808 format, because its Classier...and it actually fits the mod better.

Heed QL, for he speaks the truth.

The cities (Kyoto included) are divided up into four wards, because they're so freaking huge. That's all the hint you get.

I dont know how to install it first i puted the onin_no_ran_0.6.6-b3725 in modules and installed it but when i started to play all the hairs were white, all the castles and towns had the same colours and 0 population so i left it what i did wrong? how install it right? thanks

A good surprise, I saw them talking about porting it, but I didn't know they were actually getting it done. That means we can likely expect to see it for Warband I hope.

NNOOOOO!!! My video card is being repaired for two weeks!!  :sad:  :cry:  :cry:

Btw, congratz with the new release!!

Back
Top Bottom