Resolved One of my tradeshop disappeared!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Frag

Recruit
Hi guys,

I was having 3 shops (the max) ...and one day, out of the blue, one simply disappeared and only 2 was shown in the clan "other" section. How do you lose shops? Bugs or I am missing something?

It is a huge gold loss ... not so happy about it LOL

I had three workshops in a prior campaign. I started a new campaign and could not buy a third workshop. I got a message sat that I had reached my limit. Was the cap reduced with the last patch 1.07?

Did your faction go to war with the faction who owned the city? When that happens you lose the workshop. Unsure if that's by design.

It actually happened twice today! And yes, I noticed that it was shortly after a declaration of war. I cannot guarantee 100% that the city holding the shop was in the faction which was declared war on (I could not remember what was the city where I built it).

I wish it is not by design. 15k is not tons of money for older player, but when you are a new player and scratched coins for 2 nights in a row then lose it on a simple declaration of war, which you do not have any power on ... it will get old fast!

In warband your shop was merely sequestered, in bannerlord it looks like you lose it altogether. Bug or not, this needs to go back to the warband system.

In warband your shop was merely sequestered, in bannerlord it looks like you lose it altogether. Bug or not, this needs to go back to the warband system.
Personally, I wouldn't mind if the workshop was down altogether in case of being located in a town belonging to a faction we're at war with, but at two conditions;
- Workshops need to be cheaper and prices for each type of production need to be scaled (similar to Warband)
- War needs to be more occasional than it is right now

People -should- be careful as to where they open shop, and relation with a town and kingdom -should- also matter (Removing the ability to open shop in a town from a faction that hates you, but with the possibility to bribe if it's just a bad relation with the town).

(But I'm speaking in terms of after the economy becomes balanced by patches, and also after the relation and diplomacy system makes more sense)

Last edited:
There's a perk under trade, if i'm not mistaken, that refunds you part of the cost of a workshop/caravan if they are destroyed. that certainly implies that it's intended that your workshops can be destroyed/lost in some manner.

My smitty in Marunath was changed into a wool weavery owned by no one. Now that it is safely in Vlandian hands I felt it was safe to reopen. Shops being destroyed simply makes them a worse investment than they already were.

My smitty in Marunath was changed into a wool weavery owned by no one. Now that it is safely in Vlandian hands I felt it was safe to reopen. Shops being destroyed simply makes them a worse investment than they already were.
They are a lowly rewarding and costly investment for now, but the devs are already aware that they need to be rebalanced.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had this issue too, but not on the Beta. I had 4 workshops, and the one in Charas disappeared after it was taken by the enemy. However, it disappeared quite some time after...I was still accumulating gold from it for a good in-game month at least.

If your workshops are in enemy towns or enemy captures towns where you have workshops they are getting seized and there is even a trade perk which is giving 5k gold back if your workshop is seized or 5k gold if your caravan is destroyed so it is working as intented.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom