On passive-effect books:

Users who are viewing this thread

Lancefighter

Sergeant at Arms
Are they ONLY for you?
Or do they add to the highest person in the party's skill?

So if jermayan is the guy with surgery, and i buy the +1 to surgery book, does he get the bonus, or do i (effectively wasting a ton of money?)

Companions no longer have inventories.

The book affects your own character, but your skill level can provide a boost to a companion's skill (and vice versa) which is displayed in parentheses beside the skill. The bonuses work like this:

0-1   (+0)
2-4 (+1)
5-7 (+2)
8-9 (+3)
10 (+4)

So even if you have only one point of your own skill plus the one from the book you'll at least be giving Jeremus a slight boost.

Darian said:
Companions no longer have inventories.

The book affects your own character, but your skill level can provide a boost to a companion's skill (and vice versa) which is displayed in parentheses beside the skill. The bonuses work like this:

0-1  (+0)
2-4 (+1)
5-7 (+2)
8-9 (+3)
10 (+4)

So even if you have only one point of your own skill plus the one from the book you'll at least be giving Jeremus a slight boost.
oh, is that how his named is spelled? >.< I always for some reason think of 'journey man'... Meh

And that slight boost is interesting... i will need to look further into the potential of this.

And don't forget that if Jeremes is wounded in a battle, he cant use his skills until he is healed, so it's good to have 2 guys who know about surgery.

Jakari said:
And don't forget that if Jeremes is wounded in a battle, he cant use his skills until he is healed, so it's good to have 2 guys who know about surgery.

Hrmm...

If Jeremus is not IN the battle, (ie, at the back of the party list), does his skills still apply?

Their skill are active as them-self => not wounded under 25%.
The line in party skill only affect your "Battle Order",
so in a big fight the last line will be on the battlefield too.

yehrom said:
Their skill are active as them-self => not wounded under 25%.
The line in party skill only affect your "Battle Order",
so in a big fight the last line will be on the battlefield too.
Ok cool.

Keep in mind with 100 people in my party, at the end of the list is at least the 3rd wave...

Back
Top Bottom