Official Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I have started playing this mod and started to enjoy it but ive found a couple annoying things, when i got a buggy from some crazed prisoners, i tried using it but i was just flying above it, also a lot of the time my dog companion goes invisible and the last thing a lot of the time i dont have any ammo in battles although I have it equipped and in my inventory.

overall great mod keep up the good work :smile:

If you wanted to make zombies headshot only(maybe a mod option thing) how about adding armor that looks like clothing and can't be looted?

Like, 100-200 armor or whatever(i haven't been able to start the mod to know what scale of damage guns do) on body and legs, but 0 on head.

BE ABLE TO RECRUIT RAIDERS AND MURADERS!

1. Give an option that allows you to offer their groups money to join you atleast. Or have people in towns give FACTION specific units! I wanted to be like Caesar in Fallout so I went to the desert where there were the raiders and then couldnt recruit any!

2. Add a "Riot Shield"

3. If they catch you and you say I will pay, then dont pay, you have the leave option. (Glitch!)

4. Make zombies a little more dangerous with hits doing 20-25 damage instead of zeros and rare hits. Maybe make them hit a little faster too.

5. Add more horses in markets, I want to ride one and I have not seen one. No one would let horses die out come on.

Hector212121 said:
If you wanted to make zombies headshot only(maybe a mod option thing) how about adding armor that looks like clothing and can't be looted?

Like, 100-200 armor or whatever(i haven't been able to start the mod to know what scale of damage guns do) on body and legs, but 0 on head.

Good idea so you have to do head hits in M or ranged. However Im not completely sure if that would work. The modders would know though.

Would love to see a zombie cell made up of "older" corpses, highly rotted, perhaps even some bones showing, that would be ultra weak yet massive in size.

If the world is mostly dead, there should be a **** ton of zombies but nothing says they must all be hard to finish off.

Josh42392 said:
BE ABLE TO RECRUIT RAIDERS AND MURADERS!
find them in bars
25sajkh.jpg

Josh42392 said:
3. If they catch you and you say I will pay, then dont pay, you have the leave option. (Glitch!)
that will be in until play testing is finished

Josh42392 said:
5. Add more horses in markets, I want to ride one and I have not seen one. No one would let horses die out come on.
sorry there are no animals and there won't be
ver 1.4 still has animals and is available at nexus

I just took started this mod, and I'm trying to figure out the mounts, so I won't be adding anything for a while, still working on the zombies damage etc..

Would love to see a larger combat map with more space between the 2 parties , currently everyone likes to clump together behind a few walls/barrels .

Thanks,

suggestion
1.make it so you can choose the ammo option like ammo will be scarce,not to hard to find,very easy to find
2.fix the chopper vehicle because it was glitchy
3.add a faction called united nation
4.make it that you can use the minigun on the heli
5.add more type of zombie like fast runner and crawler

Back
Top Bottom