Official Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

• Firearms could hold to real life standards (for immersion purposes), double-barreled shotguns should only be able to fire two proyectiles a reload, assault weapons with high capacity mags could use 30 shots before reloading and "X" (weapon mode switch) could cycle between single and auto. (pistols aswell depending on model and mag capacity)
  • Don't know if it is already in the module but a script for the shotgun spread would be awesome, something along the lines of shotguns in "1866: Western Mod" mod for Mount&Blade, being able to place a well aimed shot and hit two enemies/zombies would be amazing and add more use value to shotguns.
  • Walking toggle "Z" could be set to "M" and crouching back to "Z" for more comfortable gameplay, I've been hit while just trying to hit M while in a firefight, also the walking toggle option is not that necessary since the game has already a system for walking, so in case you consider to keep it also consider the small fix above.

I have a suggestion for allowing the zombies to do more than 0-3 damage per hit, basically give them a weapon item that has short range and is invisible, called zombie claws or something, could do like 5-15 slash damage.

Also zombie parties of like 200 would be good, some have said it'd be annoying but you have to consider that according to the mod there's only 100,000 humans left (I'd like to recommend that be changed to like a few million, just seems more realistic, like there's probably that many alive in the area where the game takes place, so I'd guess the world has like 10 million left out of a previous population of over 7 billion), meaning there's over 7 billion zombies in the world probably, around 100 million of that 7 billion living in the southern United States, so it'd make sense for there to be big roaming parties, but make them rarer, like have a decently large number of smaller parties of like 5-20, and then have the occasional horde, and as someone recommended the horde could be done like phantasy calradia, a notification saying something like "a large horde of walkers has been spotted near (location)"

Also there's not enough bandits imo, I've had trouble finding many hostile parties compared to native and other mods, where certain areas may have a lair or two and a dozen bandit parties around the area of the lair, here I'll just see one out of the corner of my eye every so often really.

AIDS McGee said:
I have a suggestion for allowing the zombies to do more than 0-3 damage per hit, basically give them a weapon item that has short range and is invisible, called zombie claws or something, could do like 5-15 slash damage.

Also zombie parties of like 200 would be good, some have said it'd be annoying but you have to consider that according to the mod there's only 100,000 humans left (I'd like to recommend that be changed to like a few million, just seems more realistic, like there's probably that many alive in the area where the game takes place, so I'd guess the world has like 10 million left out of a previous population of over 7 billion), meaning there's over 7 billion zombies in the world probably, around 100 million of that 7 billion living in the southern United States, so it'd make sense for there to be big roaming parties, but make them rarer, like have a decently large number of smaller parties of like 5-20, and then have the occasional horde, and as someone recommended the horde could be done like phantasy calradia, a notification saying something like "a large horde of walkers has been spotted near (location)"

Also there's not enough bandits imo, I've had trouble finding many hostile parties compared to native and other mods, where certain areas may have a lair or two and a dozen bandit parties around the area of the lair, here I'll just see one out of the corner of my eye every so often really.

i like your opinion stalin (about the rare large horde)! luv it!

Make the son NPC way less ugly.  I swear I thought he was a zombie and I shot at him the first time I saw him.  It would be nice if it could detect the skin you are using and make a matching face or probably easier, if we could make him a custom face.  Also, the zombies are laughably useless.  They need to be more threatening.  The mod lacks a fitting sense of desperation and impending doom which was promised in the intro.  Also with billions of dead from the plague, you ought to have skeletons lying all over the place, not just a few piles of body bags.  I know the native skeleton model is pretty lame, but I am sure you could whip up something better.  Otherwise it's one of the most creative and original mods I have seen.  I especially love the map.  Once the many bugs are worked out this mod will be incredible.

The baseball bat and long handled shovels, brooms etc. should be switched to two handed and polearm respectively. No one in their right minds would use those single handed. They should probably also be carried on the back, or hidden. Having them shoved through your belt looks cumbersome as ****e.

The mod looks great thus far!

As for suggestions the first thing that comes to mind would be toning down the breasts of the character models. I like a pair as much as the next guy but these women are going for records ^ _ ^

And I second the post above me. All of those weapons made sense as two handed to me.

Oops, accidentally deleted post.

Because of how they are modeled, you would need to remodel and remap almost the entire torso area to fix the bust issue while not distorting the textures.

Edit: I thought you were talking about the bust.  :lol:

I'm not sure if I have this wrong but is the default starting pistol dmg 50? I feel like that's a bit strong compared to the ones in shops like sig sauer and others that are in the 20s. Forgive me if I have it wrong.

The Musket Man said:
The mod looks great thus far!

As for suggestions the first thing that comes to mind would be toning down the breasts of the character models. I like a pair as much as the next guy but these women are going for records ^ _ ^

And I second the post above me. All of those weapons made sense as two handed to me.
I second this, the boobs really are ridiculous. Reduce the size in an update, or at least have an optional add-on for it.

im not sure if im blind or what but i would like  some swat uniforms and men, because i cant find any and if there is some. someone give me directions to the swat guys first. :!:

1. Add in permadeath and injuries similar to The Last Days.
2. Add in infection/bite system possibly.
3. More guns.
4. New scenes/remove vnailla scenes.

Nazi look like dumb rednecks/bikers with crooked swastikas on their hands. There is nothing special about them, even though they are a big faction. It is not a matter of high priority, but, please, change them.
Moreover, almost no one wear camouflage clothes in this mod. It seems to me that there should be a large surplus of camo clothes in the military bases. For example, in Russia simple military clothes of Russian oirigin cost twice as cheaper as attractive civilian ones are.

Also, add a lot more Zombie parties. They don't need to be everywhere of course, but in a long time of playing and modding, I've not seen a single Infected party roaming the map (besides a few Infected Animal groups).

Yeeeah. I'm actually really struggling to find anything to fight except tiny parties of infected goats. I think both the infected and other misc. roaming parties need their spawn rates upped a fair deal. It's downright impossible to actually get some combat experience when you're at the "lone wanderer" stage beyond clearing out POI's. and I'm not even sure those kills give you any XP since most of the time they seem to count as friendly fire.

Agreed entirely.

I also think adding Injuries/Wounds for the player and companions, as well as a food consumption system to make survival viable, would be great.

Back
Top Bottom