[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigadoon said:
Lamarr said:
Awesome update! And am I just missing something, or are trenches a pain to fit properly? :I

How so? I know that the spot where two trench sections meet is very obvious due to texture issues but I don't think that's what you mean.

I meant more like the elevation. Making the elevation deep enough where you want to place the trench while still having the top of the "dirt" on the trench object even with the rest of the ground elevation of the rest of the map. Or am I doing something totally wrong here?

Lamarr said:
Rigadoon said:
Lamarr said:
Awesome update! And am I just missing something, or are trenches a pain to fit properly? :I

How so? I know that the spot where two trench sections meet is very obvious due to texture issues but I don't think that's what you mean.

I meant more like the elevation. Making the elevation deep enough where you want to place the trench while still having the top of the "dirt" on the trench object even with the rest of the ground elevation of the rest of the map. Or am I doing something totally wrong here?

I personally think the best way to do trenches is to just first place everything on top of the ground, then raise the entire area so that the ground on the trench is even with the actual ground. Then, on the smallest size, lower the ground where needed to uncover the trenches.

Rigadoon said:
Lamarr said:
Rigadoon said:
Lamarr said:

I personally think the best way to do trenches is to just first place everything on top of the ground, then raise the entire area so that the ground on the trench is even with the actual ground. Then, on the smallest size, lower the ground where needed to uncover the trenches.
That sounds much better than what I was doing! :razz: Thanks, I'll try that out.

Connor please if you're gonna make a map about a real place. Please do some research about it. I can help you with that if you want

TORN9000 said:
Connor please if you're gonna make a map about a real place. Please do some research about it. I can help you with that if you want
I wasn't going to make a real one, but just generally a half fictional backstory of a fort in Verdun.

Just started with the terrain. Nothing historical. Or anything special :razz: It will be probly a conquest map.

47C80C59C0762E60FA7C6A7774E300DECEC69B8C
24A7149453BF69D4ED6C5DD3D41E330FA6845396

mhmh I got a problme with the module the things arnt in the edit mode fille thing probably i did something wrong  :???: any help

Have you read All Quiet on The Western Front if so you know how soldiers used shovels instead of bayonets because it doesnt get stuck, I would love to see guys running around killing people with spades

I know this is far fetched but will tanks and aeroplanes ever be included because that would be the game of the year for me if that ever happened, anyway keep up the good work. Can't wait.:grin:

We have talked about this but theres no tanks and aeroplanes.Some one said that we could reskin the bird in NW as a plane but hey some one might do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom