Nuclear Demolition

Users who are viewing this thread

I... I actually want to hurt this guy... Not even lolfrey or ancalemon made me mad, but this guy... He defy's all of physics, not manipulating them like anyone with a fraction of a brain would do, and he... He just makes me mad

[me=Sparkyninja]turns green[/me]

Goker said:
He doesn't read what other people writes and comes up with the same argument again and again. At this point, he's a broken record on loop now.

no i do. i wont answer everything because most of them are plain stupid.

when i describe the planes as "empty tubes" i mean that it is not an aluminium bullet. it is an aluminium tube, it is not filled with alumium. it is not an aluminium mass, only its shell is aluminium. and some of you claim that "it is not empty". probably refering to the seats? the air? what the ****? why should i answer this?

why should i answer your "master debater" with his september clues debunked article (and a lousy clip? it is utter stupidity. i will bother to elaborate because you people are not able to research. anyone who watches september clues and watches this will understand that "busted" is stupidly funny. obvious.

now let s do this boring analysis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jS2Ah22us

it cannot refute almost any evidence. the only thing it claims that is worth checking is the "nose in nose out" picture. i will ask a friend of mine to do the same (super impose). because simonshack offers all raw footage in an archive. you can test what he claims.

he also posted this http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-rim&v=d1V7TovxzBc&nomobile=1

nose in nose out hoax. lol. he claims they are not identical because on in is 8 frames but nose out is 5. ahaha. it is obvious that they are precision matches, one being longer to the right. (i will ask this guy to peer review it though).

if the guy who faded out the image was just a little slower, we would see it longer. and then he shows OTHER VIDEOS showing that it is the debris that was coming out. what a fool. or rather poor attempt, because he cannot be serious! other videos showing explosion or debris proves nothing! lol. each of them are special effects anyway. those explosions are impossible to attain with a plane crash! and all footage are doctored.

until 0:48 (he explains all the eye witnesses, lie)
until 1:50 (what the ****? who cares about theresa renaud?)
until 5:14 (lol bothered about accusing the media workers? everyone knows that all of you are a bunch of whores. the other is an ex-media worker by the way.)
etc. etc.

"i am a shill" is written everywhere in this video. these are the issues it does not address

proven sound and image editing,
the same images used like colages by various networks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzCW197AqpM
changing color, adding props etc.
weird reactions of "eye witnesses" and their identities.
stupid tirades about terrorists and osama bin ladin in minutes. prophetic speeches on tv.

this is how magorian and his debunking sc articles debunk the disapperance of the backdrops:

"The allegation that the background has been intentionally removed (“erased”) by a computer
operator is not supported by any proof" LOL

the rest is variations of the above filled with ramblings in between. 5 frames not 8. etc.

this is the longer version of the debunked video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYSGv5HNPxQ

and here is the top comment

"Mr. Lawson, you're beginning to sound like an old, broken record. The more you keep sulkily repeating that I am "a liar or fraudster" - while dodging any serious debate - the more people will question YOUR agenda, as attested by the steady flow of commenters here trying to reason with you (a thankless endeavor, if there ever was one...). For the last time, I invite you to expound your case at Cluesforum.info. For you to keep whining in aeternum from your comfy YT channel cove just won't cut it."

dalai pasha said:
i didn t mean they are different people, IDIOTS, each persons supposedly different picture is actually identical.

THEN ****ING SAY WHAT YOU ****ING MEAN YOU GODDAMN ********.

Dip**** Pisshead said:
blablablablafkae fake blabla

*posts pictures with no further context*

fakeblablabull****

If you want to make a believable point ****ING TYPE IT OUT. WRITE DOWN EVERY SINGLE FLEETING THOUGHT-LIKE SENSATION, BACK IT UP WITH THINGS THAT AREN'T BULL**** AND TRY TO ****ING MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSO****INGEVER.

Saying "this is fake" "this is fake" "this is a psy-ops!!" "this is fake" "it wouldn't work like this" and posting links to presumably dribbling crackpot morons spouting bull**** ancient goddamn conspiracy does not convince anyone who is not already spectacularily retarded.

AND THE ONLY FOLK who are remotely imbecilic, infantile and paranoid enough to believe your bull**** already have their own bull**** paranoid conspiracy nonsense they won't ****ing shut up about.

I wish my "ignore list" actually actively zapped bull**** like yours out of my goddamn perception because I know that if I add you to that list it'll take some time and a lot of bull**** before I learn not to open your posts.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
I can certainly see you as a bachelor.

i am 28, working as the financial manager of a medium sized firm, just starting a masters program in september in financial economics. and i am married.

No, no, AWdeV. His argument makes sense. Think about it logically. There's no way two passenger aircraft could have caused the level of devastation to the World Trade Centers that they did. The only way that much energy could have been released is by nuclear devices. Since no other nation had access to the WTC, it had to be the American government.

@dalai pasha: Wow, that's pretty hardcore. I gotta say, I agree with you. Your arguments make complete sense to me, and you have higher education in a field that would probably give you a level of expertise in these matters. It was the World Trade Center, and you specialize in trade, so...

I wish I'd read these articles sooner. You've opened up my eyes.

dalai pasha said:
when i describe the planes as "empty tubes" i mean that it is not an aluminium bullet. it is an aluminium tube, it is not filled with alumium. it is not an aluminium mass, only its shell is aluminium. and some of you claim that "it is not empty". probably refering to the seats? the air? what the ****? why should i answer this?

Bullets are not solid. They are in fact quite hollow.

dalai pasha said:
there should be 1.2 million tons of debris. where is it? where has 110 story building gone? how was the wreckage cleaned to quickly? where has all the ruble gone FFS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjyQk941tXQ&feature=relmfu

just watch this, joo. this is one day later.

Mass doesn't disappear, even in the case of nuclear explosions. From your own video, it states that the towers were 'pulverized' and 'evaporated' (entered the atmosphere).

I don't even know what to ****ing say. I am literally at a loss of words about how much of an idiot this guy is. I don't even know how mankind could have created such a gullible inbred retard.

Steel is roughly three times as dense as aluminum. According to the impact depth equation you keep citing, an aluminum object would only need to be three times as long as a steel block is thick in order to break all the way through. 767's range from 159 ft in length all the way up to 201 ft.

If your own simplified idea of the events is to be taken seriously, the wall of the tower would have to be more than 53 ft thick in order to stop the plane from penetrating.

Now, the plane is not a solid chunk of aluminum, but neither was the wall a solid chunk of steel. Further, this is an incredibly high mass, if low density object. Planes are ****ing huge. There is no reason to think it would be unable to punch through the wall, especially because the difference in length/thickness is so great. This is behaving more like a wrecking ball than a bullet. It is a high mass object, and it uses kinetic energy (which is not analyzed by the impact depth equation) to cause the damage.

Everyone knows that math is a Jewish conspiracy and is not to be trusted.

BTW, skyscrapers are mostly hollow tubes as well.

Magorian Aximand said:
Steel is roughly three times as dense as aluminum. According to the impact depth equation you keep citing, an aluminum object would only need to be three times as long as a steel block is thick in order to break all the way through. 767's range from 159 ft in length all the way up to 201 ft.

If your own simplified idea of the events is to be taken seriously, the wall of the tower would have to be more than 477 ft thick in order to stop the plane from penetrating.

Now, the plane is not a solid chunk of aluminum, but neither was the wall a solid chunk of steel. Further, this is an incredibly high mass, if low density object. Planes are ****ing huge. There is no reason to think it would be unable to punch through the wall, especially because the difference in length/thickness is so great. This is behaving more like a wrecking ball than a bullet. It is a high mass object, and it uses kinetic energy (which is not analyzed by the impact depth equation) to cause the damage.
As soon as that plane hits the building it turns into a giant mass of aluminum. It won't go through the building intact, hollow; it will be crushed (along with anything else in the plane) into a, well, aliminum bullet.

dalai pasha said:
b.a in economics and m.a. in financial economics (still studying)
Either the Turkish education system is somewhere behind that of Papua New Guinea, or they've got some neat little reward system going on in their mental institutions. Did you get a badge with your certificate they told you not to eat?

Magorian Aximand said:
If your own simplified idea of the events is to be taken seriously, the wall of the tower would have to be more than 477 ft thick in order to stop the plane from penetrating.
It'd also have to be solid steel, rather than mainly brickwork with a couple of steel girders. Something of a major flaw in his argument there really.

Mage246 said:
BTW, skyscrapers are mostly hollow tubes as well.

Bullets and skyscrapers are not the only things that are hollow either. I'm guessing DP's skull is too and the only thing it contains is a faint but persistent echo: "9-11 was an inside job!" it whispers, just keeps whispering. Forcing him to silence this echo by finding every retarded thing that seems to back it up, driving him deeper and deeper into madness. It's quite sad really.

Maybe someone should yell "PONIES" really loudly into his ear. Making him into a brony would actually be a step up for this guy and would even be less goddamn annoying for the rest of us.

Just as long as it doesn't get combined with TF2 because then it's just time to take him outside and shoot him. Not in the head; that won't work.

Back
Top Bottom