SP - Player, NPCs & Troops NPC's troops should have face scars and painting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings, while I was playing with character customization I noticed that our character could have facial painting and scars. And I thought why not troops too? A higher troop tier could have scars while a recruit wouldn't.

Oh, and painting too! Battanians could use face painting or even Sturgians and warriors from the tribes of Aserai too!

Greetings, while I was playing with character customization I noticed that our character could have facial painting and scars. And I thought why not troops too? A higher troop tier could have scars while a recruit wouldn't.

Oh, and painting too! Battanians could use face painting or even Sturgians and warriors from the tribes of Aserai too!
Interesting one, thanks. Will bring it up.

Troops can have tattoos/scars. However unmodded the frequency is extremely low. Currently, applied randomly not filtered by troop tier.

Back
Top Bottom