nox's plan to bring Warband features over

Users who are viewing this thread

original

Knight
Hey all,

A few months ago, nox, a newly recruited programmer, talked of his plans to bring over Warband features to Fire & Sword.

I checked his recent posts and he hasn't been posting lately. Does anyone know what has happened to the plan?

I've search the net and not found anything :sad:

The hope of warband features is the only thing stopping me from uninstalling the game...

Its coming in the new patch, its illegal atm to  bring warband features over.(you get banned if you bring warband features over)

Regardless, the patch is taking quite a while to come out. It has been said that most of the employees are working on Mount & Blade II, but I kind of think they should devote more resources finishing games they've released as opposed to starting a new game entirely.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Regardless, the patch is taking quite a while to come out. It has been said that most of the employees are working on Mount & Blade II, but I kind of think they should devote more resources finishing games they've released as opposed to starting a new game entirely.

ye, they should show some dedication to their games, jesus, I  hope taleworlds isnt becoming the new activision...

TMAN78 said:
Vermillion_Hawk said:

ye, they should show some dedication to their games, jesus, I  hope taleworlds isnt becoming the new activision...

No kidding, if they start on a path of this Mount and Blade will die...

Vermillion_Hawk said:

IDD!

Vermillion_Hawk said:
I kind of think they should devote more resources finishing games they've released as opposed to starting a new game entirely.
Agreed. Warband still has many bugs that have persisted since, well... forever! It's very dissatisfying to see support for a title completely stop.

Well im sure in one of the videos a dev (forgot his name) and a few are working on the last few patches for WFaS and possibly warband before they move onto M&B2 so atleast a few are staying behind. Also there is the people who made WFaS (the Ukranian studio and a Russian studio) SiCH and something else are making a pirate M&B.

Given that nox has not been active on the forums since June and had his membership group changed from "Developer" to "Forum Legend" around that time, it may be safe to assume that if and when these changes come, they will not necessary be done by nox.

As for this:
original said:
TMAN78 said:
Its coming in the new patch, its illegal atm to  bring warband features over.(you get banned if you bring warband features over)

How do you know this news?
see: the use of Warband and With Fire and Sword assets, a thread began by monnikje to publicize the result of a PM-exchange he had with devs including the big man, Armagan, himself.

Can you tell us if you are or even thinking about it at all? I know nox has said they will be, but with Mount and Blade 2 coming and most of Taleworlds staff working on it was that just a wanted dream or a possible reality?

QWW said:
Can you tell us if you are or even thinking about it at all?
If the "you"s, bolded by me above, were supposed to refer to me, I must disappoint. We of the forum moderation team know as much as you do about the plans and thoughts of those actually in the employ of Taleworlds (or SicH for that matter).

However, I agree with the sentiment. A definitive dev statement on the possible feature/patch of WFaS (and Warband) would be most appreciated as we near the 4th month since versions 1.142/3 were released.

That said, my typical barometer of dev activity is to check the BugTracker. The last fit of activity there was about a month and a half ago, small, and focused on WFaS bugs opposed to Warband.

Caba`drin said:
QWW said:
Can you tell us if you are or even thinking about it at all?
If the "you"s, bolded by me above, were supposed to refer to me, I must disappoint. We of the forum moderation team know as much as you do about the plans and thoughts of those actually in the employ of Taleworlds (or SicH for that matter).

However, I agree with the sentiment. A definitive dev statement on the possible feature/patch of WFaS (and Warband) would be most appreciated as we near the 4th month since versions 1.142/3 were released.

That said, my typical barometer of dev activity is to check the BugTracker. The last fit of activity there was about a month and a half ago, small, and focused on WFaS bugs opposed to Warband.
I agree! Remeber when Yazzy answered that thread about the WFAS tournament and not the Warband one. He asked us what we would like to fix, but he never answered after that and nothing happened!

Back
Top Bottom