nox's plan to bring Warband features over

Users who are viewing this thread

Caba`drin said:
QWW said:
Can you tell us if you are or even thinking about it at all?
If the "you"s, bolded by me above, were supposed to refer to me, I must disappoint. We of the forum moderation team know as much as you do about the plans and thoughts of those actually in the employ of Taleworlds (or SicH for that matter).

However, I agree with the sentiment. A definitive dev statement on the possible feature/patch of WFaS (and Warband) would be most appreciated as we near the 4th month since versions 1.142/3 were released.

That said, my typical barometer of dev activity is to check the BugTracker. The last fit of activity there was about a month and a half ago, small, and focused on WFaS bugs opposed to Warband.

Alright, well thanks for telling me. I guess we will have to wait.

Recruitademt said:
Is there any developer activity still on this site?
Some. You'll see nijis, Yazzy, or Daegoth around now and again, though typically not posting in an official capacity. Mostly nijis--in fact, he just released a multiplayer mod for Warband that he created on his own time, Caravan Raiders, which can be found over in the Pioneer's Guild.

Caba`drin said:
Given that nox has not been active on the forums since June and had his membership group changed from "Developer" to "Forum Legend" around that time, it may be safe to assume that if and when these changes come, they will not necessary be done by nox.

This is very disappointing news. That means these changes won't come then. He was the only one who expressed interest in bringing Warband features over to Fire&Sword.

Back
Top Bottom