NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5arge said:
Sivart has been added as an Assistant Admin (maybe he will do his job now).

Please Note that Slaying Heinrich is NOT LISTED in his weekly admin duties...

I do my job. Just most the time I see people breaking rules it's reddit..and I tell Savs. I didn't think I had permission to deal with reddit. :razz:

Thanks for trusting me with this position. I'll do my best to make your job easier and the LBs more enjoyable.

Saratoga said:
After being there the other night, invited by 5arge I can say I would not play this game any other way.

All the official servers are full of spawn killing children that scream obscenities at every opportunity over the chat. I can  say I had a great time at the line battle and will play the game no other way.

The only reason I ever got this game was due to watching someone play a line battle on a youtube video. I think someone mentioned M&B:W NW on a Napoleon Total War video, I looked it up, saw some unit drilling rank and platoon fire and knew I wanted some of that action.  :mrgreen:

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Might be a tad bit late. My girlfriend is dragging me to do our university's Harlem Shake. I would turn down the offer, but I made some promises on February 14th I can't take back  :neutral:

Regiment: 95th Kolberg Regiment
Role Desired: Line
Number of members: 150 but attending will be 15-20
Previous Experiences: I want to rejoin in the Tuesday line battle. We were already in this battle before know all the rules and we are trained in double ranks very well.

Kawee said:
Just got meself Guns of Icarus. Maybe I'll join you guys soon :grin:

Nice, don't forget to join the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pubguns
We'll be trying to get the pub fleet together on Sunday evenings ( around 7pm EST).

Just a reminder, the US is now on EDT, so if you did not set your clocks ahead this past weekend, you may notice that this line battle is an hour earlier than usual.

For those in other timezones - the new (northern "Daylight Savings") time is 00:00UTC

If you want to figure out what time this is for where you are, I can suggest http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Select "Convert from" UTC (This is the first option in the drop-down list) and the time/date. Then "convert to" the city/state that you are in.

timek.jpg

stewart29th said:
Sarge you better not be drunk next time I see you!!
I'm never really drunk... I'm too old for that crap. I just like to get a mild buzz going. It takes the edge off of dealing with people like you.  :wink:

Special announcements:

JD has been promoted to Admin. He is more organized than Heinrich, more active than Deo, and less of a jerk than me. And he isn't Menelaos! Overall, an improvement!

Seth (JD's baby brother) has been promoted to pubOfficer. Not quite the image of Old Hickory, but at least he isn't Fireboy.

Finally, after two years of being elitists I have decided to open up the event to applicants. Spread the word to the unwashed masses, they too can be forced to fight in two ranks!

Regiment name: Nr.52
Regiment leader: ZetaPrime
Tuesday, Friday, or Both: Friday
Average attendance: 7-16
Regiment thread: None Yet

5arge said:
Special announcements:

JD has been promoted to Admin. He is more organized than Heinrich, more active than Deo, and less of a jerk than me. And he isn't Menelaos! Overall, an improvement!

Seth (JD's baby brother) has been promoted to pubOfficer. Not quite the image of Old Hickory, but at least he isn't Fireboy.

Finally, after two years of being elitists I have decided to open up the event to applicants. Spread the word to the unwashed masses, they too can be forced to fight in two ranks!

What about me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom