North American Duel v2 | chowski got banned lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Possibly next week or this weekend NA_Duel should be back up but I will keep everyone updated sorry about the last ETA chowski was busy.

Per the OP:

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under:
GUID:
Which admin banned you:
Why you we're banned:
Why you think you should be unbanned:

We will be expanding and adding a "NA_Duel_South" hosted in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA for anybody having trouble pinging to Chicago servers or our server in general or if anybody wants to play with lower ping, and it will be administrated/monitored by the same NA_Duel staff.

edit: sry for my retrded grammar

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: Cecil
GUID:IDK how to find this
Which admin banned you: GK_Jesse
Why you we're banned: GK_Jesse went on a drunken kick/ban spree yesterday on NA duel he was arguing and kicking nearly everyone on the server, which was about 10 people at the time. I assume he was drunk because he was originally on an alt called worthless drunk then switched over to his main to start kicking people. He kicked me for teleporting him once which was how this got started, which is fine really but then he went on to start arguing with nearly everyone on the server, I did not get involved for a while but then called him an insulting name (****). Not a nice thing to call someone but really this guy was acting crazy. So that is how I got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Please unban, I wont teleport any more.

The Haruspex sacrificed many lambs and doves and the entrails indeed read that you be worthy. You are unbanned, from now until the gods decide you again should be punished for your weakness

Caedus said:
Thanks Manry!
I was requested to make it clear that you broke two server rules
Teleporting
Insulting an admin with a five minute rant and insulting after he gives you a simple warning.
Next time you teleport an admin, don't call him a **** after he gives you a warning and tells you not to teleport. The rest of the post is dramatics and had nothing to do with you.

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: Dancing_Master

Which admin banned you: Iwo

Why you we're banned:
This Admin started bullying me while im trying to duel and insulting me for a post I made about GK_Siege, then he bans me. Also insults my dueling skills. Ruined my night as I was looking forward to some dueling.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Cause thats not a valid reason to ban someone, especially a veteran MnB player who played since 2010

UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: Alyss
Which admin banned you: Platypus
Why you we're banned: Asked platy and chow to fight me while using a cheat detector :smile:
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was banned for nothing by an admin who breaks his own server's rules : "No autoblocking or use of any exploit/program to gain advantage over another player"

"Any administrative abuse may be reported directly to chowski for investigation"

How to report to chowski that chowski is breaking the rules?

Alyss said:
UNBAN APPEAL

Name of which you we're banned under: Alyss
Which admin banned you: Platypus
Why you we're banned: Asked platy and chow to fight me while using a cheat detector :smile:
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was banned for nothing by an admin who breaks his own server's rules : "No autoblocking or use of any exploit/program to gain advantage over another player"

"Any administrative abuse may be reported directly to chowski for investigation"

How to report to chowski that chowski is breaking the rules?

Just add manry on steam. Literally no one else cares lmao

Back
Top Bottom